Time

Caleb kept texting me about everything and then I get a call from my boss. I should've been expecting even though it's my so called, "day off." 

You: Hello?

Boss: Y/N! Enjoying your day off?

I sigh knowing he's about to tell me something to ruin my day.

You: Just tell me now what you need me to do?

Boss: I'm glad you know what I expect of you. I just have a few files and documents for you to deliver to the company two streets down, easy right?

I look up at the street signs seeing im close to where I work.

You: I'm on my way 

I hang up running my hand through my hair stressing out more than I did already. The one time I get a day off, of course there's something that I have do. I guess I shouldn't complain, at least he's not making me do things all day. Or so I hope he doesn't.

I walked to my work grabbing all the files and then back out into the busy streets of New York is where I found myself. It was quite windy and the only thing keeping me warm Was a red checkered flannel that I've had since 6th grade. It was kinda big on me but I slowly grew into it and now I'm the perfect size. I wonder if Raquel still has the one I got her? Oh, I guess I should  explain, Raquel, is my bestest friend, but I just call her my sister. She's been my best friend since 3rd fade and we always hung out with...that one girl who was also our best friend but eventually that girl drifted away and let fame and fortune get to her head and-never mind. Back to Raquel, she was one of the most am- 

~CRASH~

I felt myself loose some papers from my grasp as someone bumped into me making me drop my hot coffee all over the street. I was processing everything that was happening but I managed to hear someone say "Oh no, I am so sorry!" 

"I-It's okay, this happens all the time." I managed to say stopping all the papers from flying away, I looked seeing a bright blue eyed boy with fluffy brown hair that flowed perfectly down the side of his face.

The boy gathered some of the papers and helped me up.

"That happens all the time? I am really sorry! Here uh ha-"

"N-No! It's okay, really, as long as I didn't lose any of these stupid papers."

"Why are they stupid?" The blue eyes boy stated with his eyes shining from the sun light 

I felt myself getting weak at the knees and my heart beating faster. 

"My boss gave me work to do on a day off and if I lost them I would get in so much trouble and-" 

I cut myself off realizing I'm rambling to a stranger that I just bumped into on accident.

"Sorry I'm rambling to you, but thank you for helping me"

"Yeah no it's okay!" He chuckled cutely. I bet he has no idea what that little chuckle did to my heart. "I'm sorry again"

"It's okay, and thanks again" I managed to say the  walked away hiding my blush and nervousness. 

Little Did I know, that boy was staring me down as I walked away and I wasn't just some girl he bumped into on the street. 

~Hey Eveyone! I'm gifting you all with an update!! Hope you like it 🙈 I have my whole storyline planned out so I'm gonna start working on it as soon as I publish this! Please comment your opinions so far and vote! Thank you ❤~