Together: MariaXTails Moment

Maria shook in her sleep, from the cold breeze outside. Maria heard footsteps, and immediately woke up. "Tails? Is that you?" Maria asked, her eyes alert.

"Yes, it's me..." Tails said, blushing, making him visible. "I noticed you shaking so I came to check on you..." Maria blushed and giggled, "Well thank you Tails, I'm fine."

Tails smiled. "Well I'll be in the work..." Maria interrupted him. "Wait, I'm coming with you!" She said as she flipped off the bed. Tails and Maria walked down to the workshop.

"So what are you working on, Tails?" Maria said bubbly. Tails blushed once more. "Well I was trying to find the locations of the other six chaos emeralds."

Tails explained to Maria. "Hmm...have you ever tried hooking up the two emeralds, that we have to the tablet, and then searching for the other five?" Maria asked.

Tails facepalmed. "Nope. I never even thought about! For a five year old girl, you are smart." Maria smiled. "Why thank you." Tails hooked up the two chaos emeralds they had to the machine.

And typed in 'where are the five chaos emerald locations'. "It seems that the five chaos emeralds are in different locations." Maria 'booped' Tails' nose."Of course they are silly!"

Tails blushed. "The third emerald is at Angel Island. The fourth one is in Ice Frost Zone. The fifth in Sunshine Zone (Sunshine Zone and Green Hill Zone are identical)..."

"And the six one is in Rockslide Zone, and seventh in Crystal Clear Zone!" Maria said with excitement, finshing Tails' sentence. Tails joked with Maria. "Hey, I wanted to finsh it!"

Maria just giggled. "Well you weren't fast enough. Gotta go fast!" She says, running around the workshop. Tails walked over to Maria. "Your so cute when you giggle and blush."