Chapter 2 (Addie)

Demi's P.O.V

The rain was dark and chilly. The wind was horrible making the air cold and wispy. If I took deep breathe the earthy rain smell would jump into my throat and through my nose.

I was just coming my way home from Texas. Maddie's been struggling with school and harsh comments on social media. Mom thought it would be a good idea to have her big sister come down specially just for her. To talk to her and convince her she wasn't alone. So she wouldn't fall into my habits.

She's been exposed to them from a young age since I went into treatment when she was young. She having to be explained to about my condition sicken me as I let my baby sister have to learn about because I did it.

But it was cold. Cold, dark and wisp. I refused to be picked up from my private jet. It was light and sunny when my jet landed. I knew it would be a three hour walk home, but I was expecting a peaceful three hour walk in my private community.

A hour into my walk home it started pouring. Attempting to outrun the rain I rain for a good minute. Before falling on my ass, than slipping backwards into a mucky puddle.

Desperate, wet, slimy, gross, and cold I spotted the hospital from the opposing side. I ran through the back entrance. Making my way to the front I spotted a familiar face.

Taking note it was an old friend now a nurse, we struck conversation as it was one of her late days were she can take another 'lunch' break. I even called Max to pick me up.

It was the start of winter. Were time falls back. It was six yet dark outside. The darkness was blended into the abyss of smelly rain.

Outside there was small sitting benches. I can spot a small figure on one of them. It almost looked like a tiny sack of potatoes settled on the seat.

Tilting my head, I stalked over. Excusing myself from my current conversation.

I stepped out into the rain. My coat wrapped tightly around my wet body.

I picked up pace as the small smudge from the hospital began to take shape. A shape of a tiny child. It- she was smaller than the average toddler.

My eyes widen. But I approach with a cautious stance. I gently spoke out to her. She obviously didn't hear me.

I spoke once more, "Hello?" I gently asked.

Her head popped up. She looked at me with such fear in her eyes.

She obviously was only a baby. She was a beautiful child. But the fear wasn't normal fear. Yes I would be scared as her; but her fear was more menacing, she almost seemed to be begging for mercy with her eyes as well.

Anger flooded in me as soon as my cooing was over. Who was abandoned a child? A baby?
But I had to keep my gentle look. For her.

"Hi sweetie, I'm Demi," I told her. Through the darkness a poorly lit street lamp was the only cast of light we had.

"What's your name? How old are you?" I asked. I needed to know this information.

She scanned my body. Her eyes flickered over me. She crawled on the wet seat, towards the corners and curled into a ball. Her teeth chattered from the cold.

The only thing she wore was a wet, dirty oversized woman shirt. No shoes, only a small wet, dirty plush bunny.

Her voice was soft and angelic, "I'm Adelaide.. I'm this many.." she held up two three fingers.

She whispered lightly. I could barely hear her soft voice over the thudding rain.

"You can call me Addie.."

Guess who's back bitches!!!

Sorry for the break!!

Hope I made up for it with the long chapter.

I'm not dead I swear!!!

Trust me, more chapters to this series are coming out.

New books are coming out too!!!

All Demi FF's!!!! YASSSS