Chapter 4

He glances at me and asks, "Do you want to undress me?"

I haven't realized we were still on the wall until he asked me that, but I manged to shake my head. 

I shake my head, "No."

He smirks. "Do you want me to undress you too."

I glare at him, but I know I'd love it if he undressed me.

"Yes, and wipe off that smirk off your face." I growl and he just chuckles, making me give him my signature death glare.

He holds up his in surrender, but his stupid, sexy, face still had that smirk plastered on it.

He unbuckles his belt, and his jeans fall to the ground, like it was used to this drill. And I was jealous - I don't want him having sex with others. I slap my face, what the heck we are not dating. We are "friends with benefits".

I see his briefs and I see the bulge. He smirks, but I ignore it, as he reaches to me. He takes me buy the hips and spins me around so he's in the corner and my back is the huge bed. 

He slowly walks forward, like he was about to attack - and now that I think about, he is to attack - and step back onto the bed. The back of my knee hits the bed, and I topple on to it - showing a quick flash of my wet womanhood, as I fell backwards. Before I can breathe normally again, he's on top of me. 

Mark is on top of me sliding down my skirt. But he doesn't pull down my panties. And I was getting frustrated but don't say anything. Even though we both know he has the upperhand this time, I'll still deny it. 

He starts to lick up each leg, stopping a few inches away from my underwear. I was growing wet already, I was exasperated - how many times are you going to flow? 

He murmers, 

"Your so wet. Your so ready. Ready for me." 

It was so seductive, that I don't even notice he is smirking at his mini joke about me being wet. But I was snapped out of it as I realize my panties are being slid to my ankle, and I try to help out by kicking it off my ankles, instead I knee him where it hurts. Well, with with his muscles, he let out a groan of appreication and for once I smirk. 

He look at me with pure anger and dives in with his head and hands. 

He first starts flicking his toungue back at fourth at a ferocious pace, and soon afterwards he starts pounding in and out of my womanhood with his fist. Each time he takes it out, it's covered in my cum, and I realize thank god I'm on pills. 

And then before I know it he's taking off his breifs. And no matter how much times I've had sex. I'd never be able to prepare to stick that... that... THIRD LEG in me. 

"That's going to be a job getting in." 

He smirks and I ignore it again. He adjusts it so it's ready for entrance and then he just sits like that for seems like eternity. And then when I start zoning out he jams it in. No kidding, he doesn't even wait. He gets the whole thing in one second. 

I let out a cry of pain as I realize it feels good. I start moving my hip and he moans and I feel him cum, but he still holds on, though he does shudder.

He starts thrusting in and out, each time he comes out, I cum, it was repetitive and I was getting weak. 

He finally gives out, after I cum for my 12th time. But I know he had just as a hard time with resisting cumming. I felt him try and hold it in, getting stiff. 

But once he was out, and done, he goes to his bathroom brings out a pair of his white T-Shirt and wipes me. Getting rid of all the evidence of my cum. 

And then he starts all over again. Each time he takes a break, he wipes and then goes back at it. 

It felt good, but I was glad when it turned 12:01 AM, he said I can go take a shower in his luxourious bathroom.