BONUS: #8.) Baby's first christmas!

BONUS: baby's first christmas!(:

(A/N)
Im at my uncle's house in italy, and I found wifi, I have a cousin here, I can't understand her cause she speaks full italian but she's a directioner just like me and you. and she's anti-social, Just like me. xD
lmfao.

merry christmas, happy hanukah, whatever you amazing, wonderful, beautiful, sexy, crazy motherfuckers celebrate! have a good one! c:

(these are LoOoOoOnG)

In honor of christmas, today's preference is...

-

Baby's first christmas.

-

harry:
"merry christmas, baby." harry says turning to face you on the bed, smiling into a cute christmas morning kiss, you released yourself at the sound of emma crying, "somebody wants to celebrate" harry says laughing. "preeesssennts" austin yells running hopping onto the bed. "mommy has to grab emma, first." you say. "let's go, buddy!" harry says, energetically hopping out of bed and grabbing austin, running off with him in harry's arms. "come on, emma, it's christmas!!" you say smiling holding her above you. walking downstairs, "what did santa bring, austin!!" you ask. "a big toy truck" referring to the motorized play truck for austin to ride in. "can you take emma, babe. I'll go make some coffee." you say to harry, handing the newborn off to her daddy. "emma!" harry says smiling. you and your little family celebrate a nice little christmas together, your first one with emma.

liam:
"it's christmas, it's christmas!" ruth, liam's sister says, nudging you and liam both, you both fell asleep on the couch. "roo, go away.." liam says with a raspy, morning voice, "li, it's christmas morning, be nice." you say. "how would she like if she had to wake up three times each night to a crying newborn" he laughs. "i took care of her all of last night," ruth says playfully sticking out her tongue. "let s go, then" liam smiles propping up from the couch.

niall:
"come here, kaiden." niall says as he picks up kaiden from his crib.
"it's your first christmas, buddy!!" in response kaiden, kicks and smiles, lightley. "look at that smile, are you excited," niall asks in a baby mimicking tone. a couple minutes later kaiden began to cry, "bottle?" niall says. "babe, can you make the baby a bottle" he yells, quietly, "here I already made one, it's just warming up." you say as niall passes kaiden to you. "Shh, Shh, Shh..." you say rocking him back and forth. after giving the baby his bottle, you, niall and kaiden, celebrate your very first christmas as a little family.

louis:
"gooood morning, babe." lous sing songs as you walk into the kitchen, and see him cradling a sleeping landon in one arm and pouring a cup of coffee in the other. "look whose up." louis said. "hello to you too, babe." you say kissing louis. "here I have your christmas present!" he says. "oh, no, lou, we said we weren't getting eachother gifts this year!" you say, feeling really bad. "no, babe, i don't care, i got you this and your going to open it" he says holding it right in front of your face, smiling mischivously, you took it gently from his hands, and opened it up reavealing a beautiful, diamond encrusted, tiffany necklace. gasping lightly, "lou.. you- this- is beauti-" you say at a loss for words, "I'm glad you like it.." he says chuckling.

zayn:
I'm sooo sorry but I don't know what eid is, and that just so happens to be what zayn celebrates, I promise in the future I will make up for this, Im sorry to the zayn girls! but, I will very soon in the future post a zayn two parter!
thanks for your understanding(:

-

once again, very sorry zayn girls, I will very soon have further details about a zayn two parter.

merry christmas & happy holidays!!

hope everybody received what they wished for this christmas!

have a safe and happy holiday!(:

bye! c: