He Meets her

He and his brothers were on another mission, with the NYPD. They were on a boat sailing of to an island that has not been discovered, they were sent to find some sort of antique. Once they made it to the island they were stunned! It was huge and beautiful. Leo spoke.

"Alright we all separate. Once it starts to get dark we back here. Understood?"

His brothers nod and they went off there separate ways. Leo went straight as his brother went in the other direction. He smiled as he looked around. How beautiful and peaceful it was here. He then started to search for antique with this device Donnie made. It wasn't one of those metal detectors so it was easy to carry around.

He then heard what sounded like a waterfall. He walked towards it, but froze. The waterfall was beautiful and the water out from beneath the rocks, but that wasn't the only thing he saw.

She stood there on the cliff, her eyes closed, the wind blowing through her thick hair.

He watches her memorized by her beauty and then he sees her wave her hand in the air...

He was curious as to why she did that, but he left that though alone. He then heard howls, but not from animals. They sounded like a call from a human. He noticed she opened her eyes quickly and smiled, she then held out her arms and was about to jump. Leo panicked.

"Hey!"

She turned towards his voice, her eye squinting looking for any threat, her ears open to hear anymore sounds. Then she spotted his shadow. She saw his blue eyes. She shook her head and jumped off the cliff. Leo ran towards the cliff and watches as she falls, but he also notices a boat. Once she hits the water she comes back up and hops in the boat.

"Pocahontas's you are going to give me a heart attack..."

The young girl in the boat said to, well, Pocahontas. Leo sighed in relief and watched as they sailed of. But he also noticed that she looked up at him, but she showed no emotion. Then she was gone... Leo sighed and noticed it was getting dark... He head back towards his brothers, thinking about Pocahontas.