They Finally Talk

Leo was out again in the woods, his other brothers and him decided to go deeper, still separated though. He was actually no on the cliff of the water fall. He went down near the little pond, where the water fall was. At this point he didn't know what to look for... Pocahontas or the antique.

He sighed and used the small metal detector to try and fin the antique but at the same time he was looking for her. He went around the pond and found nothing, then he went into the trees and found another little pond, but not as big as the other one.c

He went towards it and looked around, but then a little raccoon ran by and bird flew near his head. He jumped and stepped back, but he heard a voice.

"Meeko! Flit! Come back here!"

He looked over and saw her! She was running towards him, but stopped once she saw him. She was panting lightly, her chest going up and down. Leo blushed lightly and took some steps back.

Pocahontas stood there just watching him, but then... She finally spoke...

"Who are you?"

Leo gulped. Her voice was calm and soothing, which made him answer.

"I am Leonardo..."

The girl walked a little closer to him and looked at him up, and down.

"What are you? And why are you here?"

She seemed very determined and demanded an answer. Leo sighed.

"I am a turtle..."

He started and she huffed.

"I can see that.. But most turtle don't walk on two legs and speak, and are very tall..."

Leonardo chuckled "Yes well... I am mutant... A green serum transformed me into this... I was once a regular turtle, now I am this..."

Pocahontas hummed and nodded slightly.

"Now answer my other question... Why are you here?"

Leo nodded and answered.

"I am here with my brothers... We are to find a ancient antique and bring it back with to New York..."

Pocahontas nodded. She has heard of this New York, and it always interested her.

"What does the antique look like..."

Leo cleared his throat and took out a piece of paper, which had a picture of the antique.

Pocahontas looked at it and her eyes widened slightly, then she shook her head.

"I'm sorry... That is my fathers now..."

Leo was confused.

"Your fathers?"

Pocahontas nodded "Yes my father his the chief of my tribe... He wear that showing he is the man in charge.. It's tradition in our family to wear it..."

Leo sighed "Well is there any possible way he can let it go and give it to me?"

Pocahontas sighed "Well... The only way to find that out is to ask him yourself..."

Leo closed his eyes to think for a moment and then he opened them to see her still standing there.

"May I see him?"

Pocahontas nodded "Yes, but I must take you... If the others see you just walk over they will think you are a threat and kill you... When must you to go?"

Leo sighed "Right now would be great... Me and my brother leave tomorrow morning..."

Pocahontas nodded "Then lets go... Meeko! Flit! Let's go!"

Leo was confused till he saw the little raccoon from earlier, jump in Pocahontas arms. Then he saw the small humming bird, Pocahontas hold out her hand, holding out her pointer finger and the humming bird rest there.

Pocahontas gestured him to follow.

"Come..."

Leo nodded and followed her, fascinated by her beauty and technique with animals... Leo was quiet nervous to meet her father, the Chief. He had to get that antique though, so that him and his brothers didn't have to keep looking...