They meet Again

Leo and his brothers woke up early in the morning, a little sore. They were not used to sleeping in tents on the ground. They went there separate ways again, all going the same direction. Leo secretly hoped he would see the girl known as Pocahontas again.

Leo went to the same place he first witnessed her, he didn't see her. He walked up and looked down at the water, still nothing. Then he heard shuffling behind him.

He turned around quickly.

There she was. Staring at him with no emotions shown on her face. He stared at her as well, scared of what she might do. He took a step forward, but she took a step back. He froze and stepped back a little, but he stepped back to much.

He lost his balance and almost fell of the cliff and into the water. He then felt a small hand grabbed the front of his plastron and helped him back on his feet. He looked to see it was her who had caught him, and watched more as she moved him away from the cliff.

He blushed as she did so, then she let him go. Moving back a little, the whole time her face showed little emotion. He cleared his throat.

"H-Hi... Um I- I mean uhh... Thanks... Ummm..."

He stuttered, she then rose her eyebrow. Wondering why he was skipping between his words. He then cleared his throat again.

"Sorry... Umm thank you for you know helping me..."

She then nodded slightly and was about to say something, but a shout was heard.

"Leo!! Where are you??"

Leo jumped and so did she, then she started to run.

"Hey wait!"

She runs really freakin fast and he tries to catch up with her, but looses her in the trees. He sighs and begins walking back to where his brothers are. He gave Mikey a dirty look a few times, leaving all the brothers confused.