So Flirty - Derek Luh, Sammy Wilk, Jack Gilinsky Imagine

Being the only girl in a squad can be fun, but it surely isn't always easy especially if you have very flirtatious best friends like I do.
I just turned 19 and I've been friends with Derek Luh, Sammy Wilkinson and Jack Gilinsky since I was 13 years old. I've always been more comfortable being in guys' company than girls and there's a reason for that.
When I was 12, I had a best friend named Ashley. We were inseparable. We were literally every single day together hanging out and doing fun stuff. Everything was perfect for about a year and then, my "bestie" started to hang out with the girl that we used to hate to death and blew me off. I was devastated, I couldn't believe that Ashley would ever do that to me. I had thought that our friendship was going to last "forever", but she ruined everything. But that's not all, there was one boy that I was so in love with, his name was Adam. He was really cute and we would've always made and eye contact when our eyes would met and it was really cute. But then, this bitch started dating him as soon as we stopped hanging out. I was so hurt and mad. I wanted to rip her hair off. She knew I liked him and she did something like that.
As I was deeply disappointed in girls' friendships, I didn't want to have friends anymore at all, especially not female friends. But then, I met these three; Luh, Wilk and Gilinsky. When we just started to hang out, I was really scared to get too close to them just because I didn't want to be hurt by them like I was by Ashley so I didn't taker our friendship seriously at all. But as the years were passing, I realized that they're nothing like Ashley. After 3 years of non stop hanging out with my new 3 best friends, I knew they were here to stay.
'Sammy,' I whined 'Let me go.'
'Noo' He protested tightly holding his arms wrapped around my waist. We were watching a movie for 2 hours in his and G's house and we were cuddled into each other and I really had to pee, but he didn't want to let me go.
G didn't want to watch the movie with us because we've all seen in a million times, but Sammy got sick a few days ago and the cold was still holding him so I had to please him and watch the movie again. I always treat him like a baby when he's sick. Well, not just him, all three of them.
'I'm gonna pee in my pants,you idiot' I chuckled.
'But your boobs were so comfy and I was just about to fall asleep.' He said and I rolled my eyes.
'I'll come back in a minute.' I said managing to pull out of his tight grip. 'Gosh, Sammy'
I was literally running upstairs to the bathroom and when I finally reached it, I just rushed in without even checking if someone was already in there and what happened?
'Jack, oh my God!' I screamed as I saw naked Gilinsky stepping out of the shower. I quickly covered my eyes and turned around. 'I'm so sorry, I didn't know you were in there and I have to pee really really bad.' I started apologizing.
'It's okay, y/n.' He said. 'I don't mind really.'
'I'm gonna leave..you to..get dressed' I said reaching for the door knob, but when I tired to open the door, it didn't want. 'Why-? Jack, why this doesn't want to open?' I asked.
'Fuck, did you slammed the door?' He asked.
'I didn't, they slammed itself.'
'Shit, now we're stuck.'
'What? Why??'
'These doors are broken and you need to close them really slowly or else they'll get stuck.' He said.
'Great, G, you're telling me this now?!' I said frustrated squeezing my thighs and still trying to open the door.
'Wait, let me try' He said.
As he stood behind me, I felt his bulge poking my butt and he purposely thrusted himself a little into me. 'Jack!' I said slapping his arm and moving away from him noticing that he had a towel around his waist now.
'What, baby?' He laughed.
'Fuck off' I chuckled rolling my eyes. 'And hurry up with opening the door. My bladder can't hold on anymore.' I said and he laughed again.
'Well pee, I'm not gonna watch you while you're peeing.'
'But you'll hear me'
'Y/n, just fucking pee' He said.
At this point, I didn't have choice and I just had to do it.
'Don't you dare to peep at me' I said taking ma yoga pants off. I sat down on the toilet and finally let the piss out of me. 'Fuck' I breathed out as I was overwhelmed with a feeling of relief. I saw Jack turning his head a little to peep and I threw a roll of toilet paper at him hitting him in the head. 'Jack!'
'Now I'm not gonna give you back the toilet paper because you hit me with it' He said.
'Jaack, c'mon' I whined. 'I'm done, I need it'
'Noup.'
'C'mon, don't be an asshole.'
'If you kiss me, I'll give you the toilet paper'
'Okay, just give me fucking toilet paper!' I said and he threw it back to me.
I mean, only my friends can blackmail me with the toilet paper.
I flushed the toilet and came over to the sink to wash my hands. after I dried them, Jack turned me around lifting me up, sitting me down on the sink and standing between my legs.
'You promised' He smirked.
I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. I pulled back and he raised his eyebrow at me. 'What?' I chuckled shrugging my shoulders.
'Seriously? I didn't mean kiss on the cheek'
'I know, but I'm not gonna kiss you, you're my best friend, you idiot.'
'I know you want it as much as I do' He said trying to seduce me by pushing his head into my neck and leaving a kiss there.
'Jack, stop' I laughed pushing him back and then he laughed with me too. 'Open the door, I'm not planning to be stuck with you here forever'
'Oh, but I do' He smirked and I rolled my eyes at his constant flirting with me. 'Sammy!' He yelled. 'Samuel, come upstairs and rescue us!'
...
It was around 2 a.m. and I was laying in my bed and watching some youtube videos since I couldn't sleep for some reason. Just when I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep again, I got a call from Derek.
'Y/n...' He whined. By the sound of his voice, I immediately knew that he was not sober.
'Derek..' I sighed. 'Why are you drunk again?'
'I was feeling like shit and now I feel even worse. I need you to come and pick me up'
'I'm really tired, call Jack.'
'Noo, I want you, please, I'm sad.'
'Uh, okay, I'm coming. Just tell me where you are'
I sat in the car and started driving toward the club that Derek was in.
...
'Let's get you upstairs' I said struggling to take him into his room.
'You know, I'm really happy to have you' He mumbled.
'I know you are'
'If there wasn't for you now, I'd have to drive by myself and who knows, maybe I'd get into a car accident'
'Oh my God, Derek. Don't even think about things like that.' I said shaking my head. I don't know what I'd do without three of them and I don't even wanna imagine a life without them.
'I love you. So so much.' He said taking my face between his hands as we reached his bedroom.
'I love you too. Now go lay down on the bed while I go get you some water, okay?' I said and he nodded.
As I came back into his bedroom, I almost dropped the glass filled with water when I saw Derek naked laying on the bed.
'Oh my God, seriously?' I asked turning my head. 'What is wrong with everyone today? Why do I have to see everyone naked?'
'I sleep naked.' He said.
'Nice to know.' I said sarcastically. 'First Gilinsky, now you.'
'Gilinsky? Why did you see him naked? Did you cheat on me?'
'It was accidentaly, of course.' I said. 'And I did not cheat on you because we're not even together' I rolled my eyes.
'I know, why do you have to rub it in my face?' He asked almost starting to cry.
'Oh my God, you're so drunk, Derek.' I sighed. I covered him with a white quilt cover and moved his hair out of his face. 'Sleep now, okay? I'll come to check on you tomorrow.' I said.
'Won't you stay here with me like you always do?' He asked pouting.
'I can't tonight. I have something important to do tomorrow.' I said. 'I'm going. Goodnight.' I kissed his cheek and he kissed mine before I left.
...
'Where is it? Where is it? Where is it?!' I was going crazy cause I couldn't find my other nude heel that I needed. I was about to start crying cause I couldn't find it when I remembered where could it be.
I quickly sat in my car and drove to Gilinsky and Sammy's place. Waiting impatiently for one of them to open the door, I texted my date to come and pick me up on this address.
When Jack finally opened the door his eyes went wide 'Damn, baby'
'Get out of the way' I quickly walked past him running upstairs into my room. Yes, I have a room at theirs place.
'Whoa, she's so hot' I heard Samy and Derek comment.
'Here you are!' I felt such a huge relief when I found the heel laying next the bed.
'Why are you so dressed up?' Derek asked me when I entered the living room.
'Because I'm going on a date.' I said smiling as I sprayed my favourite perfume all over myself.
'What?' All three of them said at once. 'Why?' They asked and I laughed.
'I don't know really. I mean what kind of question is that?'
'With who?' Just when I was about to answer the question, the doorbell rang.
I hurried to open the door and all three of them followed me.
'Seriously, guys?' I asked quietly before I opened the door.
'Hey!'
'Hey, Kian!' I smiled as I kissed his cheek and he pulled me into a hug.
'You ready?' He asked.
'Yeah, let's go.' I said and then I heard G, Sammy and Derek clearing their throats. I rolled my eyes smiling as I turned to them.
'Who are they?' Kian asked me whispering.
'They're..my brothers.'
'Listen, we want her back by 11, understood?' G said.
'P.M.' Derek and Sammy added.
'I'm scared' Kian whispered in my ear.
'Oh my God, please ignore them.' I chuckled. 'Let's go.' I said pulling him outside.
'Y/n, we're serious! We'll come looking for you if you're not here by 11.' Derek yelled. I turned to them and blew them kiss before sitting in the car with Kian and driving away.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••