Nash Grier - Accidental message

The writers user is up to so if you wanna go check out her other work plz do full cress to her^^^^
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
It started as a usual Sunday. My plans included wearing my pj's all day, eating takeout, and watching series all day while Nash was on set. I wasn't expecting him to come home until late night, so I was quite surprised when the front door opened and he walked into our apartment.
I stuck my head out of the kitchen and pushed my glasses up on my nose making sure my vision was correct.
"What are you doing here?" I asked maybe a bit ruder than I intended to sound.
"Thanks for the love, baby," he chuckled, but it was anything but happy.
"Sorry," I smiled walking out and watched as he kicked his shoes off and ran his fingers through his hair that was starting to get long again. "What happened?"
"Well, as I can see you didn't even draw the curtains out today, so I'm letting you know that it's raining and it's hard to shoot a summer themed movie without sunshine." He leaned closer and kissed my forehead. "And there is something else too..." he added nervously.
"What?"
We both sat down to the couch, I lifted my legs up and he immediately pulled them to his lap, it was something he always did when we were sitting next to each other. He looked worried and a bit afraid maybe and he was starting to scare me.
"Nash, just tell me what happened!" I pleaded.
"But you have to promise me you won't get mad," he said looking at me.
"I'm not promising anything. Tell me!"
He sighed rolling his eyes and then taking a deep breath he finally started speaking.
"Okay, so remember those pictures you sent me when I was in Europe for three weeks?"
I smirked at him knowing exactly which pictures he was talking about. I got horny and he wasn't here, so I thought I would show him what he is missing and sent him a few quite erotic selfies.
"Of course I remember!" I giggled. "What abo-... Wait. It's not what I think it is, is it?" I asked with wide eyes as I realized what would go wrong with these kind of pictures.
"Well..." he started and I moaned in embarrassment.
"They leaked out??" I screamed burying my face in my hands.
"No! I mean, they are not on the internet!" he quickly said and it somehow made me feel better, but then he continued. "I just accidentally sent them to the groupchat with the guys."
"YOU DID WHAT?!" I screamed again.
"I'm sorry! I swear it was an accident I just-"
"YOU FUCKING LOST YOUR MIND!" I shouted jumping to my feet. All of his damn friends saw my nudes and the fact that it was an accident didn't help me. "How can I look them in the eye again?" I growled running my fingers through my hair nervously.
"Babe, if that helps, they found the photos very hot," he said and I swear I was about to kill him right there.
"Don't say things like that now, Nash. It doesn't help," I warned him with wide eyes and he immediately got that it was not the time to joke. "Who saw them?" I sighed.
"The Jacks, Sam, Hayes, Tez and Bryant," he enumerated.
"Your brother too? Jesus, Nash, I won't be able to go to any family events anymore," I cried thinking how awkward it would be. And maybe the worst thing that Hayes used to have a crush on me, so it was even better. I wished I could just die right there and then.
"It's not that bad, they'll forget about it in no time!" he said trying to make the situation better, but there was nothing he could say to me.
"Nash, that's literally the second worst thing. The first would have been if you fucking uploaded them to the internet."
"I'm sorry baby, it was an accident," he sighed standing up and putting his arms around me he pulled me into a tight hug.
"I hate you so much right now," I sighed hugging his waist, because even though I wanted to murder him for being so stupid he was still my man.
"I know. You can hate me all you can. I deserve it," he mumbled into my hair and we just stood like that for long minutes. I had to put things into place in my head and tried to move on although I was curious about something.
"So, what did they react?" I asked making Nash laugh, but he pulled his phone out without a word and showed me the groupchat. "Oh my God," I laughed seeing the messages of the guys.
Tez
DAMN NASH
Nash
FUCK WHAT IS THIS
I DIDN'T WANT TO SEND THESE
FUCK
Sammy
I'm glad you did tho
Nash
SHUT UP
Y/N is gonna kill me for this omg
Hayes
I'm showing these to mom
Nash
DON'T YOU DARE
Hayes
Hahahaha lol chill, I was just joking. But I always knew she was hot.
Jack J
I'm saving these for later, thanks bro!
Nash
Fuck you guys. It was an accident.
Tez
This body is no accident dude
Hayes
LOL I'm with Tez!
Bryant
Just call me if she needs a nude photoshoot, bro, I'm all for it.
Nash
I hate you guys. Srsly.
Jack G
I'm happy Madison wasn't next to me when I opened this message. Damn dude!
Nash
Okay, you can all stop. And don't you dare use these photos for anything. I'm serious, don't be disgusting, remember this is MY GIRLFRIEND!!!
"Oh my God, this is crazy," I laughed handing him back his phone. "I'm deeply embarrassed but at least they liked what they saw."
"Anyone would like it, but it's all mine. I'm sorry baby," he said again kissing my temple gently.
"I hope you know that you are doing the laundry for the next ten years," I told him.
"I knew something was coming. But I deserve it," he sighed smiling at me playfully.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank y'all for reading!! Done forget to vote and follow me on my social
Twitter- Prriincessarahh
Insta- Priincessarahhh
Snapchat- gracebreanna
~Stay Rad~