Chapter 1

Sometimes I wonder.

I wonder if love is real.

I mean, it was never real for me and... "Him" I don't even like saying his name anymore. It hurts too much.

My love for him was real, but vica versa? I think not. If you loved someone you wouldn't cheat on them.

Especially with their supposed "best friend". Honestly, I truly can't believe Katie would do that to me.

She knew I loved him.

She claimed it was a drunken mistake at a party, but I was there at that party.

And Katie didn't drink. Katie doesn't drink, she's trying to get one of those badges for when you've never drank before or something.

And he wasn't drunk either, they both just disappeared at the party. I'll never forget that party.

Flashback

"Katie? Mark?" I call out looking for my best friend and boyfriend. I stand up on my toes trying to see over everyone's head, I'm quite small so it's hard.

I see Magdalena walk over to me, she's quite drunk but that's what you expect from our Maggie!

She drunkenly grabs my arm and leans on me "hey c-chick you might wan-nt to check upstairs if you're l-l-looking for Katie"

I sigh and watch as Maggie stumbles off, probably trying to find someone to fuck. Might as well go find Katie.

I run up the stairs and walk down a hallway. I stop when I hear Katie's voice and some.. Moaning. Oh God ew.

Im about to turn around and leave her when I hear "Oh G-God Mark! What if Dylan finds out?"

I hear some grunting "we don't have to tell Dylan"

I feel tears stinging my eyes and I walk straight into the room. Mark and Katie are both lying stark naked on a bed, Mark clearly fucking her senseless. "You don't have to tell Dylan, he already knows" I sobbed.

Mark and Katie both look up with a look of horror on their face.

Mark quickly stands up "babe please! It's not what it looks like!" I shake my head. "No! Fuck you! It's exactly what it looks like! You're fucking my best friend!!" I scream out tears pouring down my face.

"Please Dyl, let us explain" Katie sits up the blanket wrapped around her. "No! I fucking won't! Mark we're done!"

And I ran out.

•flashback over•

I need to cut.