Prologue

For Sarah, her sister was a major and influential source of trouble. Sarah and Amy were not close as most twins are, because most of their time was spent apart. They both had their own lives and dramatically different values and interests. Amy was a go-getter, one of those determined people who wanted others to see thing the way they see them. Sarah, well, she was a bit more pragmatic and ambitious-less. She helped only when needed and stepped in when others were in particularly life-threatening situations. They had their quarrels, like all sisters do, but could endure being around each other in minimal amounts of time. They repelled each other, they were polar opposites, not just in their personalities, but in the nature of their physical selves. One could bring death and the other could restore life. And maybe, just maybe, the thing besides kinship that bonded, was, that they were both dangerous criminals who were on the run from the authorities. Probably.

Our story is about, a girl who wants to change to world. I'm sure you've heard tales like this before, a young person sets out on a exciting journey, meets some people along the way, learns the meaning of friendship and achieves their goal. All stories happen that way, it's just human nature, but maybe you have never heard a tale told quite like this.

And so, our story begins.