Love? What Is Love? (Part 8)

You: Ahh..!~ It feels so good to be back at home.!

You and Suga took different taxis after having gave each other your addresses, although you and him lived in Deagu.

As you both happily took off to go see your family, you couldn't stop thinking about all the lovely dates you were going to go on with Jungkook.

After half an hour you had reach home, you couldn't stop smiling to yourself.

You knocked on the door and wait for someone to open it.

???: Who is it?

You cleared your throat and talked as deep as you could, just to mess with your family member.

You:Pizzas here!

The door opened and you see you little sister standing there thinking deeply with a confused face.

Little sister:( looking up) Sorry but I don't remem-

Her eyes widen as she saw you in front of her.

You:(smiling) annyeong..

Little sister:(tightly hugging you) OMG! Why didn't you say you were going to visit or something?

You: I wanted to surprise you guys, obviously.

Little sister:(chuckling) And surprised I was. Come inside.!

As you walked in your little sister ran off into the kitchen.

Little sister: EOMMA! APPA! (Y/n) is home!

Your mom, dad came into the living room seeing you stand there, you walked up to them and gave them both a big hug.

Mom:(worried face) You're so skinny now! Have you been eating right?!

You let out a laugh and responded

You: Don't worry I've been eating well, I'm as health as can be.

You: I'm going to go to my room and unpack, okay? I still have to call Jungkook.

Dad:(rolling eyes) Of course that's the first thing that comes to your mind.

You:(chuckling) I'm going to be spending time with you guys the most on my vacation so it's only fair if I get to go on a date with him after 2 years.

You took your luggage and headed off to your room. Entering the room you lied down on your bed and smiled, seeing how it's still the same.

You took out your phone and texted Jungkook.

You:(Text) Hey, why are you doing today?

After a minute or two he texted back.

Jungkook:(Text) I'm working today, why?

You:(Text) I'm just bored as of the moment. When are you getting off today?

Jungkook:(Text) I'm working till late at night.

You:(Text) alright then. I'll let you work then, love you!

Jungkook:(Text) Love You too.

You:(sigh) Guess I can't surprise him today...

You went downstairs and saw your little sister. You walked up to her.

You:(pouting) Jungkook's not available today.

Little sister: (laughing) Want to go to the mall? I needed to buy more clothes.

You nodded your head and went up stairs to change to more comfortable clothes.

At the mall you and your little sister had already bought plenty of clothing. Hands filled with shopping bags.

Suddenly your sister stopped walking, which you didn't notice so you had bumped into her.

You:(quirking eyebrow) Why did you stop walking?

Little sister: You say Jungkook was busy with work today right?

You: Yeah he told me he had to work until late at night, why did you ask?

Your sister just shifted her eyes signing you to look at what she is seeing.

Turning your head you see Jungkook and a girl holding hands laughing together, which made you eyes widen.

You: I-it's probably just a close friend of his. I don't want to jump to conclusions.

You took out your phone and called Jungkook.

Jungkook: Hello?

You: Hey, you said you're working until late at night right?

Jungkook: Yeah. Hey its quite busy right now, I'll call you back later when I get home okay?

Tears formed in your eyes as he said that, also looking at him with the girl made anger rush up to your head.

HELLO! how was it? So very sorry I did not post for the longest time, having a job and schooling at the same time plus being in a dance club really doesn't make it any easier. Lol but aside with the excuse. Next part will be the ENDING..... 😭 But hey, Woozi Fan-fiction coming up! Also if you follow me on YouTube(selena thao) you'll see the video I posted about having written a Moonbin Fanfiction (I'm trying one shot but I noticed I'm very detailed with my writings, so we'll see.) 😂😅😁👌🏻😇 THANK YOU FOR READING!