♡Chapter 1

Sunday August 19:

In a small town in Australia, there lived a boy that goes by the name of Michael Clifford. He lived with his mother and father being an only child. Now, Michael was spoiled most of his life, but that all stopped after he became 13. His parents had taught him to be a determined little multicolored haired boy and work hard to get those good grades, than he'd be rewarded with anything he wanted. That stuck to him for most of his life and still is going strong till this day. At the moment,  Michael is 16 and attends a public high school. He has 2 best friends that are the wind beneath his wings, Ashton Iwrin and Luke Hemmings. Did I mention he had a crazy stalker named Brian? Well, he has a crazy stalker named Brian Peters and Brian is a foreign exchange student from America. The moment Brian layed eyes on Michael,  he was determined to make that boy his. By sending him love notes, unexpected roses and gifts, etc. But, Brian was more of an asshole type and Michael didn't like that. And if Michael was ever to say yes to the self conceited prick his parents will definitely not approve of that boy. His parents believe that Michael is a little flower child that needs protection from a real boy who will care and love for Michael. But, so far Michael doesn't need anyone special in his life at the moment he just needs a good education, friends, and most importantly family.

Well, hello again! This is such a short chapter, but I'll be making longer chapter's soon. This was pretty shitty writing but deal with it. 😂 Remember to comment and vote. 💕