evanescent blots.

dedication :

to all those who feel that they aren't good enough. to all those who feel that they are always a bother. to all those who feel that their existence isn't desirable. trust me you are more than enough, you are never a bother and most importantly your existence is beautiful.

❝we have calcium in our bones, iron in our veins, carbon in our souls and nitrogen in our brains.93 percent stardust, with souls made of flames, we are all just stars that have people names.❞
- nikita gill, "93 percent stardust".

updates :

sporadic.
{ basically it's only when i actually think of something so yeah. }

timeline :

started : thirteenth november, twenty sixteen.

author's note :

hey hey. look who decided to write. :')
so this is just something i decided to try after being constantly encouraged by my family. this is going to be an anthology of thoughts that cross my head at the most unexpected times. i take inspiration from everywhere so if you ever find something on this book similar to something else you've read, please don't hesitate to let me know. i do not want to take credit of someone else's product of imagination.
and if there is something here that goes against your principles , please do not hesitate to comment your opinion. this is how we all will learn each other's beliefs and reciprocate accordingly.

lastly this is my first try at something like this so i'm open to constructive criticism. 
hate isn't welcome though.

special mention to colloidal and beautifully_broken17 for being so supportive and for continuously encouraging me
and to crookednights for the amazing cover.

All copyrights reserved.
evanescent blots.™
© anjana, 2016.