Chapter 1: Idiocy Beyond Repair

Hey guys! I finally decided to put up the first chapter of my fanfiction! I hope that you guys enjoy the story and continue to read it! Either way your reads are very much appreciated and I thank you for taking the time out for reading my story! CX

Disclaimer: I do not own ANY of the Assassin's Creed Characters! They were originally thought of and created by Ubisoft. I also don't own any songs by Bon Jovi! XD 

Enjoy!

Chapter 1: Idiocy Beyond Repair

Whooah, we’re half way there

Livin’ on a prayer

Take my hand and we’ll make it-I swear

Livin’ on a prayer

I sat down in my beanbag, singing the lyrics to Living on A Prayer as I strummed in rhythm to the song. I was screeching in a tone-deaf manner as I hastily managed to strum the last notes of the song.

“YEAH BABY!” I said as I successfully managed to complete the song on expert, which had been my goal for a long time. It was confirmed with the two hands electrocuting the giant “you rock” right slap in the middle of the screen.

“Hey, hey Maci…Maci? MACI!!!!” I screeched, trying to get her attention due to her headphones being at the highest volume deemed possible.

“WHAT?!” she yelled, clearly irritated with the fact that I interrupted her oh-so-special song.

“I completed a song on expert….in Guitar Hero! Aren’t you proud?” I asked.

“Sure” replied Maci sarcastically.

“Eleora…do you do anything else with your time other than play video games?” she asked in a more so serious manner, lifting one eyebrow in the process.

“Yes…I have a life you know, I’m not that hopeless” I said, amused at the thought.

“Okay” she obliged with my thoughts and went back to listening to her extremely loud music. Poor headphones must have been blown out by now.

I sat in the room, feeling extremely bored with nothing to do. I went to the place where we kept even more videogames and decided to play some Assassin’s Creed. I pulled out all six titles and the part where I had to choose began. Assassin’s Creed 1…too lazy to go around looking for flags. Assassin’s Creed 2…finished everything deemed possible. Brotherhood and Revelations….nah. Assassin’s Creed 3…a high contender. Assassin’s Creed 4…too mainstream at the moment. I put the other five titles away and went to set up the game. I turned off the Wii and went to turn on the Xbox. I watched as the green light flashed on and the circle highlighted the four little sections. As this happened I grabbed the controller, inserted the disk and went to sign in. I went to the play Assassin’s Creed 3 option before anyone would have the chance to interfere with my gameplay. I watched as the loading screed appeared with the Creed’s logo in the center. I turned up the volume, seriously enjoying the music that the game had. Good job with the music Ubi, I thought as I selected my file. It showed Connor, armed to the teeth as usual as he trekked the lost space around him, until the streets of colonial day New York came into view.

“Are you playing A.C.3? I haven’t seen you play this in a WHILE!” Maci said, emphasizing the while part at the end.

“NO, I’m playing a game in which you have to hug fluffy unicorns and march into candy land….no shit I’m playing A.C.3.” I said sarcastically while giggling in the process.

“Shut up nub.” She said as she leaned into the beanbag. Geez if she would have leaned any more into the thing it would have looked like it swallowed her body whole.