Chapter 5: My Roomate is a Celebrity

"Storm daddy has to go right now, I'll call you as soon as I'm free

"Storm daddy has to go right now, I'll call you as soon as I'm free. I love you" I said before hanging up the phone.

It's been a week since the wedding, and today I was moving my stuff into my new dorm. UCLA is about two to three hours from where we live and it would be unreasonable to drive home and back everyday. So we made an agreement that I would come home on Friday's and come back to school on Sunday's.

This week though I would be staying the whole time, since today was Friday and I had a lot of packing and shit to do, and Monday classes start.

I parked my car and went to me trunk getting the more important boxes, I would just get the rest later. I went to the tables set out front, told one of the students my name and got my room number and key.

This semester I would be sharing a room with a senior, great. Watch them be some loud ass, homophobic jock. Or worse a boring ass nerd who won't want to have any fun.

Now that I think about it, that would be great. I need someone boring so I can focus on my shit, because this pre-med major ain't light. I wasn't even sure I wanted to do it seeing how people were crying and shit.

This semester I had to take biology with lab, general chemistry with lab, organic chemistry with lab, physics with lab, and lastly english. Yeah a lot of shit.

I made my way up to my dorm on the fifth floor. This was the best floor in the whole dorm, usually given to seniors or honor students. The difference between this floor and the others were that the rooms we a little bigger, the beds a little bigger, and most importantly their were personal bathrooms, which of course were shared by roommates.

When I unlocked the room it was completely empty. I guess whoever I'm sharing with isn't here yet. I dropped my stuff on the left bed, calling the side with the bathroom and closet. I first took out my beats pill, placing it on my night stand and connect my phone to it.

I blasted some music as I started to arrange my side of the room. I made my bed, put my clothes in the closet and set up my study area. It looked mad nice and neat, too bad it won't stay that way. I was finally finished at 6pm and was starving so I decided to go get some shit to eat.

I got in my car and drove to the Pizzeria up the block from campus. I been getting addicted to Chinese and pizza lately, I guess its normal when you become a college student. No more home cooked meals, or your mom doing laundry for you. I remember putting too much soap the first time I did laundry. It started to flow out of the machine. From then on I had to call my mom every time I did laundry, until I got used to it.

I ordered a pie of pineapple pizza then got in my car to go back to the dorm. I would eat it in the comforts of my room.

When I parked the car I took out the remaining box that I had left earlier and placed the pizza on top of it, balancing it and hoping it wouldn't fall. Successfully I made it back without dropping anything.