Chapter,1 Settling down

LANGUAGE WARNING!!

Hi nice to see you made it to the "real story"I will leave with cliff hangers sometimes btw.

Anyways enjoy!(like i probably didn't say this is more of a story then fanfic) :)

Play song at anytime :)Song:Last Year's Winter-Cinders

One Halloween night a group of friends Evan, Jonathan, Tyler, Craig, Lui and David all went camping, when they arrived at the campsite it was 7:30pm "Tyler and Craig set up the tents, Lui and David start a fire and Jonathon and i will unpack the car"Evan said to them, the guys nodded.

Craig's POV

"Man this is gonna be fun" Craig says to Tyler "If you say so"Tyler replies "shit!"Craig yells "what happened?"Tyler asks "stupid tent post pinched my finger"Craig says holding his finger "lemme see it"Tyler says, Craig holds out his pointer finger to Tyler "It's a little red you'll live"Tyler says chuckling "sure"Craig says uneasy.A few minutes past and they got all the tents set up "well let's go see if Lui and David need any help"Craig says "yea"Tyler says looking at the ground awkwardly.

Lui's POV

"David why does it take so long to start a fire?" "you just need to find the right stuff for it"David replies "shit!" we hear Mini yell we both giggle "looks like someone's already getting hurt" David says "yep" Lui chuckles "finally!!"David yells "I'm gonna start dinner now"Lui replies.

Evan and Jon's POV

"So what do ya think?"Evan asks "what do you mean?"Jons asks grabbing stuff out of the car and placing it on the ground "ya know about the forest and the campsite"Evan says "it's nice i guess" Jon replies "well let's take the stuff over to the fire"Evan says "yep"Jon says quiet.

They all set up their stuff in their tents and head over to the fire "you're a good chef Lui"Craig says "yea" Jon says.A couple of hours past of them talking, laughing and singing "i guess Mini was tired"David says chuckling Tyler looks over to find Craig leaning on Tyler's shoulder sound asleep Tyler looks up with red face "hey it's okay bro"Jon says giggling "no making out either"Evan adds they all laugh "anyway i think it's time to go to sleep"Tyler says picking up mini bridal style "5 more minutes" Craig moans putting his arms around Tyler's neck they all laugh "yeah it's 11:05pm"David says getting up.Everyone walks to their tents Craig and Tyler in the orange tent, Lui and David in the green tent and Evan and Jonathan in the purple tent "goodnight everyone"Jonathan says "night!" Tyler says trying not to wake Mini.

A couple of hours past they were all asleep except for Evan and Jon "aren't you going to sleep it's 1:05am"Jon asks rubbing his eyes "i don't know, something just doesn't feel right"Evan replies all of a sudden they hear a scream it sounds like a woman's scream coming from deep in the woods.