Chapter,3 All hell breaks lose

Alright!Here's the next chapter i wasn't 100% sure what to call this chapter but i figured it out,sadly i'm back at school after missing four days of school and it's been seven days (one week :P) since the last update so here it is! Enjoy!!

They all run back to the camp "What was that?!" Craig ask catching his breath"I have no idea" Evan says panting "Wait where's Jon?!" Craig asks worried "I think we left him behind!!" Evan yells as he walks back and forth "We have to go back and get him!" Tyler says "He can find his way back right?He's not a kid"Lui asks "What if he's in trouble though" Evan says worried "Oh my-fine" Lui says annoyed.The five guys walk back into the forest,the moon barely giving any light Craig was distracted by the stars he trips over a stump "Oof ow" Craig says "You good?" David asks"Yeah" Craig replies getting up,Craig is limping making him fall behind,Tyler stops so Craig can catch up "Are you sure you're okay?"Tyler asks "i promise you Tyler I'm fine"Craig says "I don't believe you"Tyler says "I told you i'm-" Craig is interrupted by Tyler picking him up bridal style "I'm not letting you stay behind"Tyler says Craig *sighs*"Thanks" Craig says Tyler smiles at him.Tyler finally catches up with the other guys Craig still in his arms,the guys all stopped "Hey what's-"Tyler is interrupted by a shush from David "What are we waiting for?" Craig whispers "Is that crying?" Lui asks,Evan follows the crying to find Jonathan sitting on the ground with his legs pulled up to his chest "Jon?" Evan ask quietly "Evan?" Jon asks back looking up wiping his tears away "Come on we're going back to camp" Evan says helping Jonathan up.The group walks back down the trail Craig notices something deep in the forest the same black figure they saw earlier holding something,Craig keeps what he saw to himself.All of the guys walked back to the camp very aware of their surroundings.

*Back at the camp*

"What a night!"David says yawning "Yeah" Tyler says "I don't see a point of going back to sleep"Evan says "Pfft! I'm going back to sleep"Craig says limping over to his and Tyler's tent "Alright everyone try to sleep again" Evan says yawning "Goodnight everyone"Lui says in his squeaker voice.Everyone went back to sleep.

Wow..!That's a lot of typing e.e anyways i hoped you've enjoyed this chapter and the story is coming to an end D: but i might write another one like this but about their lives not camping so like a sequel But anyways i hope you've enjoyed.