Squidward and You

Squidward and you. You're Spongebob.

Squidward Tentacles was your crush. He was a simple boy who played the clarinet and had all A's in his classes. He had a caring Mother and Father who were very rich, honest, and hard working people.
You spotted Squidward walking out of home room and you purposely bumped into him, making your supplies spill on the ground.
"Barnacles" he grunted.
"Oh! I'm so sorry," you replied in your ditzy twink tone.
"Spongebob, you do this every day!" He hissed.
"I'm sorry Squidward" you pouted.
"Oh, whatever," Squidward handed you your supplies and left to go to his next class. He was a mystery to you.
Later on during the day when it was dismissal time, you walked with him to your house.
"How was your day Squidyboo" you got close to him.
"It was fine, Spongebob" he said in an annoyed tone.
"You should come over to my house!" He suddenly changed emotions and smirked at you.
"Tonight? I don't know-"
"Yes! Tonight!" He yelled.
He grabbed your hand and walked into his home with you. He pulled you up the stairs into his bedroom and pushed you onto the bed.
"What game are we gonna play Squidward?" You asked.
"It's called My Bitch!" He laughed.
You smiled at him and let him tie you up. It's Squidward after all. He's such a man!
"This sounds fun!" You raised your eyebrow at him.
"It's so fun Spongebob. You'll love it since you love stalking me," he laughed crazily.
After he tied you up he blind folded you.
"I'm excited" you grinned.
"Me too" he sneered.
Squidward began to rub butter all over your body.
"You'll be nice and slippery" he groaned.
"What in the barnacles?!" Mr. Krabs bursted through the bedroom.
"Eugene!" Squidward gasped.
"You didn't invite me?" Mr. Krabs took his suit off and laid next to you, letting Squidward soak him up with butter.
Once you and Mr. Krabs were soaked with butter, Squidward began licking both of you.
You two gasped and moaned. It felt too good to be true!
Squidward slid his tentacles into all of your holes. He planted all of his seeds in every single one of your holes.
"Plant me" Mr. Krabs whimpered.
"Okay, Eugene" Squidward whispered sexily into his ears.
You both had Squidward's seed planted into you. You had just breeded with your crush. You could die happily now.