Area 51

Everyone knows about Pepe The Frog. Everyone knows about Dat Boi. We all know how they rose to fame, or do we?
This is the REAL TRUE STORY OF HOW THEY ROSE TO FAME! This is a leaked story from the NSA's database. Enjoy!

Aliens. They're very real. Area 51, all of the rumors, they're real. These aliens aren't like the ones the world assumes that they are. Aliens feed off of...memes. It sounds crazy, but it's the truth.
Pepe The Frog is real and is an alien himself. Dat Boi, the frog who rides the unicycle is very much real as well. He isn't always on his unicycle though.
Photos of both the frogs leaked and surfaced the internet one day. Although, Dat boi was originally in a textbook for school, we never agreed with it.
People created memes out of these two aliens. It spiked their energy. They mated like crazy. Here's a transcript we got out of Pepe and Dat Boi:
Pepe: all of these memes..they all got me so hot
Dat Boi: you're telling me!
Pepe: wanna....
Dat Boi: mate?
Pepe: please I've always dreamed of it
Dat Boi: *hops off of unicycle and pushes Pepe onto the ground
Pepe: master!
Dat Boi: that's right. I'm your master and only your master!
Pepe: yes master!
Dat Boi began plowing his penis into Pepe The Frog. Both  aliens enjoyed the role play and seemed to create many off-springs.
These off-springs managed to escape Area 15, which created more memes. Which causes the two aliens to mate more and more. Which meant more memes. The cycle went on and on. Finally, we separated the two aliens.
Dat Boi and Pepe The Frog never saw each other again.
This case is now closed.