Stalked.

I walked out of the school and headed to work. I started to think ' Does Levi like me? No! He just feels bad..' BOOM!!! I jumped when I heard thunder. I looked up at the sky and dark grey clouds started to fill it. Rain started to pour down. " Great " I mumbled to myself. I ran all the way to work. " Hey Aiko!" I heard Mrs. Mikoto say. I smiled at her. I went into the back and put on my uniform. The bell rang, indicating a customer came in. A man around maybe late 30's came in and looked at me for a while, but I didn't acknowledge him. He came up to the counter with 4 lily's 5 roses and 3 orchards. " I'd like these please" He said and kept looking at my chest. I felt uncomfortable but didn't say anything. I rang the flowers up and said " Your total is 15.25" He handed me a 20 dollar bill and said " Keep the change" I nodded and he left the store, or so I thought.

" Aiko!! You can leave early tonight!" Mrs. Mikoto said. I thanked her and told her to have a good night, and took off my work uniform and exited my work. I noticed the guy from earlier who bought the lily's the roses and orchards, was across the street from me and on his phone. I had an uneasy feeling but I continued walking towards home. It was about a fifteen walk from work to home. I turned right and I figured he couldn't possibly walk the same way home as I do. I gasped and started walking faster when I saw he took the same turn as me. I ran until I saw small grocery store. I opened it and stayed inside with the guy across the street. ' What should I do?' I thought. It's been an hour and he is still there. I decided to call Levi.

Levi's pov

" OH MY GOD EREN!! YOU SUCK AT SINGING" Isabel laughed loudly. Eren blushed and said " At least I have the courage to sing!" Isabel blushed out of embarrassment and kept quiet. Eren said " Mikasa your turn" She shook her head no and blushed. " No Eren" He smirked and whispered something to her. She gasped " You wouldn't!!" He smirked again and said " try me" She glared at him and grabbed the microphone from him. My phone started to ring. I looked at the number and it was unknown. " Hello?" I asked. " Is.. is this Levi?" the person asked. " Aiko?" I gasped a bit. " L-Levi, I think I'm being stalked.. please can you help me?" She cried out. I stood up and grabbed my jacket. I Ignored everyone's questions about where I was going. " Aiko.. where are you?" She sighed and said " I'm at the Rose grocery store, the small one." " i'll be there" I hung up and ran towards the store.

When I got there I saw a man standing outside across from the store, but went inside. " Aiko?" I asked. I saw her blue head of hair in isle two. " Aiko! what happened?" I asked as I grabbed her shoulders. " I... I was walking home when that man outside followed me, So I ran here, to get away from him." She said quietly. " How long have you been here?" I asked her. She flinched and said " an hour" I gasped and my eyes were wide. " I don't know what to do-" I walked up to the cash register and bought ice cream. " Levi you gotta help me" She said. I looked at her and said " c'mon" I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she blushed madly.

Aiko's pov

We walked out of the store and the man got off of his phone and gasped "Is this your boyfriend?" I kept quiet. " Aiko?" Levi asked. I looked at him and he said " I love you" and kissed me. I was frozen, I tried to pull back but he cupped my face and kept me there. He opened one of his eyes and glared at the guy, he frowned and walked away. Levi pulled back and gasped " Aiko your blushing madly, why?" I didn't make eye contact with him and blushed harder. " Was.. was that your first kiss?" I closed my eyes and turned my head. " I'm sorry" He said. He reached into the bag and broke the ice cream pop in half and said " Here" He handed me one of the half's of the ice cream pop. I smiled small and said " Thanks"