Chapter 4

“What is it that you want to know?” I asked while plopping on the bed.

“You could start by telling us why you came back inside soaking wet.” Sophie asked.

“You know, I was pretty sure that a boy like Harry knew how to make a girl wet, but I didn’t think he was that good!”Alice said with a suggestive look as she moved her eyebrows up and down.

“The freakin’ idiot turned the sprinklers on!”I talked pretty much frustrated.”And Alice… eww girl!”

“You know… Harry reminds me of that guy from After. I can’t remember his name” Alice said.

“Who?” Abby asked pretty confused.

“The one dating Tessa! C’mon guys”

“Nope, not a clue Alice.” I answered.

The night continued in me being bombarded with questions, unfortunately all about Harry. I was just tired. Sure Harry had made my day long enough.

“look girls” I said in an attempt to interrupt their multiple speculations about Harry’s evil plans, “I’m pretty tired, why don’t we sleep and we can continue analyzing Harry in the morning?”

When they realized it was almost 3 a.m. they all agreed with me and got ready to go to bed. You know what they say. 3 a.m. is the hour of sorcery, and we don’t wanna get killed by a freakin evil ugly as shit witch.

----------

I woke up at 10 a.m. I was still pretty tired but the smell of my mom’s food was seeping under my bedroom door. I jogged downstairs to find my mother making eggs and bacon. As soon as she saw me her face lit up like a chandelier. My mother loved spending time with us, but she could barely do so due to her job. She worked way too much, but she needed to maintain the family on her own since my dad left us. A pretty sad story I do not want to bore you with.

“Morning mom.” I said as I took my place on the stool in front of her.

“Morning sweetie. The girls had to leave earlier and told me that they didn’t want to wake you up ‘cause you had a though night. Is everything ok?” She asked with a hint of concern in her voice. I wasn’t going to worry her with my problems. She had enough to take care of on her own.  Besides Harry was a silly issue. He was something I could take care of.

“Everything’s fine, mom. You don’t need to worry” I answered with a smile as she handed me a plate full of “Become fat fast” breakfast. Oh food, Oh glorious glorious food.

When I was half way done with my food my twin sisters, Phoebe and Daisy, stormed into the room.

“Whoa girls! Calm down, what happened?!”My mother asked while leaning to my 4 year old twin sisters.

“I think I left my doll at granny’s house yesterday, and Phoebe is screaming at me because she wanted to play with it” Daisy said with sadness in her voice.

“Don’t worry honey we can go there tomorrow to look for it. Are you okay with that Phoebe?”

“Okay.” She said with a long sigh.

They both turned away from my mom and crashed me in a bear hug. Well, they were actually hugging my legs ‘cause they weren’t tall enough.

“Good morning my beautiful leprechauns!” I said as I picked them up and hugged them back.

“Good morning Lottie!” They said in unison.

I put my sisters down and they ran to the living room to fight for the T.V. remote. As I was sitting back on my stool my 13 year old sister entered the kitchen.