(A/N: SORRY!)

Hey, it's your faithful author here. So, some of guys are wondering "Why does The Troll Tree end so abruptly? What's wrong?"

The truth is, I don't know. The end of the chapter doesn't seem to be showing up for some of you. I tried refreshing the app and republishing the chapter, but the only solution I could find was this. Here is the end to Chapter Two - The Troll Tree:

I flung my pink hair onto one of the tree branches and pulled myself up. Families were already starting to build their houses, because their old homes from twenty years ago were destroyed by Bergens, hungry and angry that the trolls were gone. And most of the families weren't together twenty years ago, the parents young and their children unborn.

A mother and her two twin daughters were searching for a large enough flower to use for a home. I was instantly jealous. I never knew my mother. My father said that she was taken by a Bergen a few days after I was born, so I can sympathize with Branch, who lost his grandmother to a Bergen.

Eventually I spotted Branch's hair, which had turned blue only yesterday. I was excited, because I hadn't seen him since we were on that island in the sky. I'm kind of still freaking out about that moment.

I walked up behind him. Branch was sitting on the edge of a tree limb, staring towards the rising sun. He was singing a melancholy song under his breath.

"Branch?" I asked gently. "Are you okay?"

He jumped when I tapped his shoulder, but he calmed down a bit when he saw that it was me.

"Yeah, I guess," he replied solemnly. Then his tone got more serious. "This is where is was with my grandma when she..." His voice hitched.

I reached out to give him a hug. He sighed a little, which made me laugh and pull away.

"So, where do you want to make your house?" I asked cheerfully, trying to lift his spirits.

He sniffled. "I was thinking... maybe I could build it here. It isn't too far away from your house, and it's close to lots of other trolls, so maybe I could socialize, and-"

I cut off his sentence with another hug.

Again, so sorry!l