Chapter 3

The building was wooden and there was nails popping out of the wood. "Sir, are you sure we are going to be safe?" Robert asked. "Don't call me sir. Just call me Nathan. Yes you will be perfectly fine." Nathan said. As they were paddling, the lava starting forming into a monster. "Nathan, look behind you!" Robert said. Nathan turned behind himself. "You! Traitor!" Yelled Nathan. "Oh Nathan. You don't understand." Said the lava creature, Zachary. Zachary grabbed the boat and took Nathan. "Nathan, you wanted to die, so DIE!" Zachary said, as he threw Nathan in the lava. "NATHAN!" Robert yelled. Robert found a box. He opened it and found a sword. "BYE ZACHARY!" Said Robert. Robert charged at Zachary. He swiped the sword across Zachary's body. "NO!" Zachary cried, as he started to die. Everyone else on the ship was on Zachary's side. "You killed our master!" They cried. The people got out spears for they were about to kill Robert."You were liars!" Said Robert, fighting the people. "See you at the bottom of Lavafalls!" Said the people, with evilness flowing through their veins. Suddenly the raft was going down Lavafalls. "Happy last day!" The people said, with evil. They poked Robert off the ship.