14. Another Step Ahead

Warning : be careful guys!! Starting this chapter, there will be some smut, or anything related to that. Enjoy~~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Woohyun's POV

"Anyway, can you release it? It tickles me" she nudges.

"Ah, are you sensitive here?" I tease her.

"Stop it" she glares, and continue giving her speech(speech? Or should I say their story?)

I stop tickling her and stand beside her like a good boy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As soon as she finishes her speech, I give the ending speech and excuse ourselves.

"Where are we going now?" she asks.

"Hem, anywhere.. How about the sea?" I suggest.

"That's good" she nods and head inside the car.

"Should we..??" I suddenly ask as I head into the car.

She turns her head and look at me, asking me what do I mean by her eyes. I then hold her hands and kiss it. She looks at me weirdly, but I ignores her and lick it.

I then pulled her closed before holding her chin up, her lips was just inches apart before I kissed her.

I bite her lower lips and took the opportunity to travel my tongue inside her mouth.

Moans were heard when I brought my lips to her jawlines and down to her neck. Leaving love bites everywhere. ☻☻☻

"Mh, wh--" she struggles along with her moans. I targeted her lips and attack it again.

We did the kiss thing until we're out of breath. I intend to take another step ahead, but she stops me.

"Ya, w-why are you doing this?" she asks, inhales some breath.

"Why? Because I have to make sure you're mine. And mine forever" I smirk.

"Omigad, please, when you gonna do this again, ask for my permission" she shakes her head.

"So can I do it again?" I lick her neck, making her moan.

Narae's POV

*eurgh, why is he?*
He's licking me everywhere, omigod. Do I hate it? No, I don't. It's my first time being treaten like this, but why does it feel good? Is this what they call pleasure?

"St--stop it" I use all my strength and push him away. Then he licks the back of my ear, which makes me weak and give in.

"Why? You really love it right?" he smirks and let out his sexy voice.

I ignore him and just play with my phone. But there's nothing to play beside my chatting app and wattpad. I really want to continue writting my story, but I got no idea, so I flip my phone and play with the glitter on my iring. (You know, the hello kitty iring which have some glittery glittery)

I shake my phone and watching the glitter float and at that time, somebody snatch my phone, and that's no other than oppa.

"Y--" I'm cut by his wild kiss.