24. She Tells Him Everything!!

~27 January 2017~

Author's POV

"So? Won't you tell me?" Mijoo asks while trapping Jungkook between the wall.

"Wh-what do you mean by that?" Jungkook stutters.

"I heard your conversation!! So tell me!! What do you mean by nerd? Was she a nerd?" Mijoo asks all of her questions out of curiosity.

"Honestly, it's worst than that"

"What do you mean by that? Explain it to me" Mijoo crosses her arms and waiting for his reply while her feet tapping the floor impatiently.

"She was a nerd, and she likes to take pictures of beautiful men, that includes Tae hyeong"

"A nerd? Take pictures of beautiful men? Ew, so gross" she said irritatedly.

Jungkook walked away silently and just sighed at her behavior.

.

.

.

.

"Hyeong" Jungkook calls nervously.

Taehyung looks at him and waits for him to continue.

"I told Mijoo--"

"Who is Mijoo?" Taehyung cuts.

"A friend.. who dislikes Narae noona" Jungkook says.

"Okay, continue"

"I told her everything.. about noona's past too" Jungkook continues.

"How can you?! It should be our secrets!! You can't just spoil it like that!" Taehyung says irritatingly as he stands up from his seat, glaring at Jungkook.

"Ya, keep it down!" Yoongi yells from the corner of the waiting room.

They ignore their hyeong and have a glaring competition, until Namjoon stands up and spilts them up.

"Your eyes will hurt, stupid! Why are you guys always fighting over this Narae girl?" Namjoon nags.

"Not your business hyeong" Jungkook says then sits down and get his hair done.

Namjoon and the whole people in the waiting room freeze and look at Jungkook. He's not like this. Usually he's really lively and respect his hyeong. Suddenly he acts like this makes everyone shook.

"What's wrong with you dude?" Jin asks Taehyung who is still standing, breathless because of his furiosity.

"Nothing hyeong, just.. nothing" Taehyung says then he heads out from the waiting room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Mijoo looks like she's really busy, dashing here and there. Yes, she's busy. She's busy looking for Woohyun and tell him everything about his girlfriend's past. And luck is on her side, she finally finds him.

"Oh, oppa!!" Mijoo calls when she saw Woohyun's back from afar then run to him.

"Why? What's wrong? Why are you so rushed? Look at your breath" Woohyun puts his hand on her shoulder, letting her calm down.

After she calms down a little, she looks at Woohyun and grabs his shoulders.

"Why so serious?" Woohyun asks curiously.