TWO

I shiver. Why is everyone out to get me? I mean seriously Especially the lady that is sitting beside me and giving the evil stare. Then she turns around smiles a creepy smile and says,"Get up Skyler! Come on! Get ahold of yourself!"

I realize it's not a woman but a very frustrating man in which I call dad.

"It's your first day and you're already late!" My father says yanking the blankets off me.

"Wait...WHAT!?"-I sit up-"Why didn't you tell me I'm running late! Ahhh" That is the sound of my shirt hitting the floor, with me in it of course. I hurry to push my dad out of my room, making my way to the bathroom. Only to see he has already left me to my own devices.

I shrug it off, secretly thankful and run into the bathroom.I  take a look at myself and not a moment later the figure staring back at me shrieks. "What is that!" Dang I look like one of those people from the walking dead and not in a good way. "I need makeup stat!" The figure claps her hand together in earnest with a determined look on her unpolished face.

I run to my room, throw my jean shorts and white flowy top on before I move to more pressing matters...my hair. I go on yanking out the tangles that leaves me looking like a lion. After a few more passes, I decide it looks passable and grab my makeup brush, hoping it's the right one and not one of my art brushes, don't want to get paint on my face like last time.

I sigh. This may take awhile. I prepare my lungs to make my recent discovery known.

"I may need you guys to take me to school!" I cringe waiting for an answer.

"SSSSKKKYYYYLLLLEEEERRRR!" My father roars. "You can't keep doing this, you need to be more responsible"

"Can't keep doing this, Need to be more responsible" I mimick. Gosh it's like I've done this a hundred times before. Which isn't a lie, but still cut a girl some slack you don't want to rush a girl when she's doing her makeup unless you want her looking a panda by the end of it. If it wasn't the first day of school I wouldn't bother.

About 10 minutes later I got my hair into a semi high ponytail, put eyeliner on my bottom and top waterline, and finally some concealer to cover those God awful dark circles.

I look somewhat presentable, and with that I look at my clock to see how much time I have left.

"YEAH!" I can't help but fist pump the air "I made it on time!" My lips stretch into a self satisfied smirk.

I run to the window, open and lean out to bang on this idiot's window. Startling the figure who is dancing around, still in his pajamas might I add. The looney tune. I grin.

"Come on slow poke! First day of school don't want to be late!" I shout.

He opens his blinds and ticks his still bed messy hair and proceeds to make his point.

I head over, and rap the window right across from me. I now don't have to worry about my dad giving me a lecture about being irresponsible.

"Oooh Jared" I say in a sickly sweet voice.

I hear the music stop, and his head pops out the raised window.

"What do you want now"He's so nice in the mornings.

"Well I was thinking..."

"Oh noo" he groans.

"Hey mister at least i'm not the one still in pajamas" I give him a pointed look.

He looks at me, and then his pajamas and proceeds to say-
"..... Well I'm not the one who has to catch a ride with their dad because I can't help but be irresponsible."