Famous Bad Boy

chapter 1

Ava get over here now. You need to start packing we are leaving in 3 hours" my mom yelled

"Well what if I don't wanna to. I really don't wanna be moving to Los Angeles." I yelled back at her. Right after that my younger sister walked in the room and started yelling at me.

"Start packing Ava I don't care that your not happy about moving to Los Angeles but, this is a big thing for me this is my one and only chance to meet Aiden Connor." Ella said gazing at the ceiling.

"Whatever who cares about him anyway he's just a person who gets special treatment he's nothing special to me." I said turning around and trying to drop the subject but, no when it comes to Ella she can never drop anything.  Good thing my mom jumped in before anything happened or I would become an only child. " okay that's enough girls we all have some work to do." Mom said while walking out the door and pushing Ella along with her. "Now get packing Ava" she said right before closing the door.

I'm so pissed right now! I don't want to move to Los Angeles. I'm going to lose all my friends and have to make new ones. I'm not good at making friends and I'm not the prettiest either. Ugh!! And the only stupid reason we're moving down there is because my mom got a good job offering. Since she is a single mother it's a great deal for her. I grabbed all my stuff and started slamming it into the suit case. I really don't care if I look like and special kid with problems right now, I'm not happy and the only thing I can really do without getting in trouble or arrested it to take my anger out on my suit case. Yes that sounds stupid but who cares. After my little anger session I dragged my suit classes down stairs and threw them in the car literally.

"Thanks Ava. I'm really happy you packed" mom said while closing the trunk. " no problem" I mumbled while walking the car and sliding in the backseat since Ella already took the front. This is going.to be a long car ride since we couldn't afford the plane ticket and I have to deal with Ella talking about how great Aiden Connor is the whole ride..... yay life!

Authors note:

Thanks for reading don't forget to COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW