Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Right now I was sitting at the back of the library on my phone while Adian talked to Angie, who was clearly a huge fan of his.

" well I better get going my mom will be wondering where I am" Angie said while standing up and rushing off.

"Yeah I better get going as well" I said while standing up but Adian grabbed my arm.

"Come on stay a little longer we weren't able to talk the whole time" he said while trying to beg me to stay.

"That's the point" I snapped back. The bells from the door rang which meant someone came. That caused Adian and I to snap our heads in that direction really fast. Suddenly I saw five guys make our way by us and Adian stood up and walked over to them. They did this guy handshake thing and said hi. So I'm guessing there friends if I'm not wrong. Adian turned his head to my direction and brought his friends over by me.

"Guys this is Ava" he said while the guys waved.

'Hi I'm drew" a guy a little shorter than Adian said

"I'm Drake"

"I'm Adrian"

"I'm Alex"

"And I'm Mason"

After getting a good look at them I realised how hot these guys actually were.

"So you never told me about this hot stuff" drew said to Adian while looking me up and down.

" you see there's nothing to tell since there is nothing going on between me and Adian" I replied before Adian could.

" dang feisty one" Drew said while stepping closer to me.

" I think I get going now" I said while pushing Drew away from me.

"Wait please stay we never got to hang out" Adian said while stepping in front of me. I don't know why I was agreeing to this but I did and we all sat in the back of the library. I messed around with them for a little bit but soon got board when they started talking about other things so I sat on my phone. Right now they were talking about something perverted so I didn't even want to jump into the conversation. I think Adian noticed I wasn't talking anymore so he decided to add me into the conversation but not in a good way.

" I bet Ava's knees are scratched up" he said while causing the guys to laugh.

"What" I said looking up from my phone.

"Your knees are probably all scratched up from being on them all the time" he said smirking while his friends laughed. Seeing where he was coming from I decided to ignore him and go back on my phone.

"Come on let us see you knees"

"Let's see how bad there scratched up" he would not let this go until I snapped and I snapped alright.

" you wanna see some scratched up knees" I said and he nodded.

"Go look at your moms" I snapped causing his friends to laugh their asses off while he sat there feeling stupid.

" I should probably get going" I said and walked outside.

"Hey wait up" Aidan said running outside.

"What the hell do you want" I snapped.

" look I think we got off on the wrong page so I think we should start over. I would really like to be your friend" he said waiting for my answer.

" fine whatever" I said while handing him my phone number. With that I jumped in my car and rode home. I should of told him no we couldn't be friends what the hell was I thinking.

Authors note:

Hey soo.. What did you think of this chapter. It took me a while to think of but when I thought of this I thought of would be perfect. 2.8k reads thanks so much guys. Tell me what you think of the book.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW ME