Chapter 11

Chapter 11
My face went pale at the name nick Sosa. This cannot be happening. I'm about to be going to my Exs house.

"Ava are you okay" Adian said with concern
"Yeah I'm fine" I said shaking it off
"Okay you went a little pale there for a second. I hope your not regretting our date."
"No I'm just worried about my mom I hope she's okay in her business trip" I said smoothly lying
"Oh I'm sure everything is fine. Let's not worry about anything tonight and just have fun." He said trying to reassure me.
"Yeah that sounds good" I said with a smile
"Good im glad" he said as we pulled into the nicest house I've ever seen.
"Holy shit" I said amazed by the house and how there are so many people.
I let out a little scream as my door opened and I look to see Adian opened it. He must of gotten out of the car as I was being dazzled by this house.
"You ready" he said as I got out of the car.
Instead of saying anything I just smiled and shook my head yes. He put his hand on my lower back and guided me to the front door. Once we got to the door the door flung open and a good looking guy appeared.
"Hey my man Adian" said the guy
"Yo what's up" Adian replied
"So whose your lady friend" the guys eyes shifting towards me
"This is Ava, ava this is Jeremy" Adian says introducing us.
"Nice to meet you Ava"
"Nice to meet you too" I reply
"Well come on in and I'll get you two something to drink" he says letting us in.
As we walk in you see crowds of people everywhere. The house is huge and it's basically full. Making me realize there is more people here than I thought. With this many people here it will be more easy to avoid nick because I don't have time to deal with that tonight.
As we finally weave our way to the kitchen Jeremy hands me and Adian and red solo cup and fills it up with alcohol. I don't really do this but it will be nice to let go tonight. As Long as I can avoid nick the whole time.
So cheers to avoiding my ex......

Authors note: sorry I haven't updated in months. If anyone is actually still reading this. I'm sorry the chapter is short but I just made it tonight bc I knew I had to give you guys something. Crazy things have been happening at home but I'm going to be updating more now. I hope you guys are happy I'm back cx
LIKE?
COMMENT?
FOLLOW?