Afterward Chap 5

**Art belongs to ttoba

It been over two weeks you've been living in the underground, it was a nice and quiet place. That was of course until news spread around about your presence. Slowly you started to remember your past bit by bit, piece my piece. You look at the phone that you supposedly had before you came here.

Flopping down on the couch you scrolled down through the long list of contacts you had.

Mom

"Mom...?" You barely let out a whisper when it suddenly came all rushing back, memories...

"NO ONE NEEDS YOU ANYWAY YOU PIECE OF WORTHLESS TRASH!" An empty bottle of alcohol smashed against your head causing you to collapse. Tears flowed down your cheeks as you desperately tried to hold them in. A sudden pain grabbed you by the hair and threw you against the wall. It was your mother...

Things... weren't always like this...  you lived an average happy normal life before... before your dad had killed himself in front of you and your mom...

Afterward things were sent flying into hell. Your mom started drinking a lot and becoming abusive.

Yelling and screaming brought you back to reality as she proceeded to choke you. You struggled and freed yourself from her gasp.

R U N

Fight or flight began to kick in and you bolted through the door. Hot tears escaped your blood shot eyes as you sprinted.

"Why me... ?"

Thoughts poured your head as you continued.

Run just keep running

You finally reached Mt. Ebbot

Your final destination. You tried holding back the tears but they wouldn't stop. To end your life right here right now wasn't the biggest thought on your mind.

Blank

Just blank. Your mind? Blank. You thought of nothing and closed your eyes and fell.

• • •

"Y/N?"
A familiar voice broke into your thoughts.

"Oh! Papyrus do... you need something?" You asked.

"OH! ITS NOTHING BUT YOU LOOKED... DISTANT...?"  Tilting his head curiously.

"You don't need worry about me I'm fine..."

He gave you a concerned look. Suddenly you were lifted up and carried.

You were slightly surprised to the sudden action and started panicking "P-papyrus??! What are you doing!?"

"Y/N I.... DONT LIKE SEEING YOU LIKE THAT..."

"Like what??"

"LIKE THAT! YOU MOPE AROUND AND SEEM DEPRESSED ALL THE TIME... LIKE... SANS...! I WANT YOU TO BE AWARE THAT I CARE ABOUT YOU!"

"Papyrus... I-"

//DOOR GETS BROKEN DOWN LIKE DAMN BOI

"WHERES THAT DAMNED HUMAN?!!"

You and Papyrus were absolutely shocked by the sudden... door... kicking down.... poor door... rip

An unfamiliar character made their presence and intention clear. A fish like lady, about as tall as Papyrus but a bit shorter:

She stared at you and Papyrus and then began staring into your soul.

"h o l y s h i t." You whispered under your breath.

"You." The red head said in an almost disgusted tone. She shot daggers in your eyes and your legs began trembling.

Well... you are officially terrified of this woman. shit

"UNDYNE!!! WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS!!?" Undyne huh? Thinking quietly you continued listening.

"Meaning?' Are you FREAKING kidding my Papyrus!?? Word spread far and wide about a human in the underground so I came here to kill and take its damned soul and give it to Asgore so we can get out of this hell of a place!!" You flinched as she yelled, maybe you didn't belong here. Maybe you should die? Feeling more and more like a burden a shadow covered your eyes.

"N-NO!! I WONT LET YOU TAKE THEM!! Y/N IS AN AMAZING PERSON!! THEY TAUGHT ME SO MUCH ABOUT, ABOUT FRIENDSHIP AND THINGS LIKE THAT UNDYNE. I- I NEVER HAD ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE!!" You were shocked by Papyrus' words. "An amazing... person??" Hot tears escaped your eyes as you desperately tried to understand.

"Y-Y/N?" Papyrus put you down and you began sobbing.

"An amazing person?? Are you kidding me?" Undyne was showed hints of shock when you raised your head and made eye contact.

"You... you don't know what it's like do you? I hated myself for the longest of times. I CAME HERE WITH THE INTENTION TO KILL MYSELF FOR GODSAKES. So go ahead kill me. I dare you. No one cares anyway." Shocked. That was one word that could describe the way Undyne looked at you. The furrowed her eyebrows and yelled,

"That's the way is going to be huh? Fine." A sharp pain hit you in the stomach and you stared at the blue glowing spear implanted in your abdomen. A smirk crawled across your face and a laugh escaped your lips. Falling to the ground the world slowly faded to a dark abyss. A loud scream could be heard and frantic movements could be seen but that all was muffled and blurred.

I'm dying? I'm dying.

A/n Hello! If your reading this that means I haven't given up on this story!! Honestly all the amazing, funny comments on my previous cringy chapters inspire me to continue writing for you guys!! So thanks so much for reading this!! Love ya guys!! And until next time!