Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It's been 2 months. 2 months hiding everything from the fandom.

Over the past 2 months my life has been amazing. Grayson is amazing as always, my channel has sky rocketed, I've started modeling. Basically my career and personal life have been spectacular.

I decided to stay in cali for awhile so I could pursue my career and of course stay with Grayson and all my friends, so has tanner.

"Camille time to wake up." I hear Grayson speak, snapping me back to reality.

"5 more minutes." I complain, turning away from him.

"Babe come on, you have to wake up." He states, as he gets up.

He walks around the bed to the side I was on, "come on let's go get breakfast and then you have to go look at that apartment today, remember?" As he finishes what he saying my eyes shoot open. I jump up.

"Fuck,fuck,fuck I totally forgot. What time is it?" I ask as I scramble around his room, searching for my phone.

I fell two hands grab me. "Hey, hey it's only 9 chill." He chuckles as he lets go of my shoulders.

"Dammit Grayson. Thank you." I say as I reach up to peck him on the cheek. "What would I do without you." My voice dripping with sarcasm.

He rolls his eyes and I continue to get ready.

After about a hour I'm completely dressed and ready along with Grayson.

"Ready babe?" Grayson asks grabbing my keys.

"Yup," I say grabbing my purse."where are we going for breakfast?" I ask as we walk out the door.

"Our place?" He asks, flashing a bright smile.

"My favorite." I respond, returning the smile.

He grabs my hand and we continue the walk to my car.

As soon as we get in the car we do our usual, he grabs my hand as we intertwine them placing them on my thigh.

We arrive at our usual, a small diner on the outskirts of los angels.

We get inside and get seated in our normal spots and order our usual orders.

We receive our food and as we eat I just think. Should we go public?
Does Grayson even wanna go pubic anymore?
It's not even the fact I want everyone to know, I do trust me I do, but I just hate sneaking around. I hate not being able to post our adorable pictures, let the whole world know how much he means to me, be a normal couple. Hold hands in public and all that and not have to worry about people taking pictures and spreading rumors.

"Grayson." I say, causing Grayson to look up at me.

"Baby." He counters.

"Should we go pubic soon?" I ask looking back down at my pancakes.

"Whenever you're ready I am." Grayson grabs my hand causing me to look up at him to see that reassuring smile I really needed.

"Okay." I smile and continue eating my food.

We soon finish and hope back in the car and head back to Grayson's place.

"I have an idea." I say with a small smile.

"And what is that?" He asks glancing at me before returning the grin.

"Drop hints. See if they can really guess it." I say looking at him.

"And what do you mean by that?" He asks turning his head to me but quickly turning back to the road.

"Okay so, I will post a picture where you can't see your face or anything and see if they guess it. Then a couple hours after you can post one too where you can't see my face at all except we will be wearing different outfits than the last picture. By then they should know and the next day I'll have a vlog out confirming it." As soon as we finish, I look to see we have arrived back at the apartment.

"Babe. You. Are. Adorable. You know that?" He says stopping and looking at me.

"What?" I ask laughing.

"Just all the little things you do are just simply amazing." He says grabbing my hand and walking towards the elevator.

"So after I go look at this apartment, photo shoot?" I ask grinning.

"You're on." He says returning the grin.

Once we reach his apartment I look to see its about 11:30. Wow we were gone pretty long.

"Are you coming with me to go look at the apartment?" I ask grabbing a Gatorade out of the fridge.

"Yeah if you want me too." He says walking into the kitchen.

"Thanks babe." I say as reach up to kiss him. To my surprise he grabs my hips and hoists me up kissing me then putting me down.

"You're such a munchin." He says laughing as he walks out of the kitchen.

"Shut it you meanie." I reply sticking my tongue out.

He just laughs.

"Anyway I'm leaving in 5 minutes." I say as I enter the bathroom.

I had 5 apartments to look at today. At the end I decide to go with the 3rd one I looked at. It was amazing. (A.n ill show you in later chapters)

As soon as Grayson and I got back from apartment hunting we went straight into photoshoot mode.

After a couple hours we were pretty much good on pictures for Instagram for a month if we needed.

I settled on posting -

And Grayson settled on posting -

As soon as we got home I edited to make it match my theme and I posted it with the caption "#comingsoon

As soon as we got home I edited to make it match my theme and I posted it with the caption "#comingsoon."

The internet nearly blew up.

I saw a couple comments asking if it was Grayson but not many.

I look on twitter to see the hashtag "#comingsoon" trending.

Many accusations made. Most of them thought it was Quentin. Or even cam. Which doesn't even make sense for cam, he's 22. I saw a couple asking about the twins. But mostly Quentin, Cam, or Nash.

"Should I post mine now?" I look to see Grayson looking over my shoulder.

"Mmhm." I say with a smile. I look over to see Grayson thinking about what I'm thinking is a caption because he was stopped there.

"Need help?" I ask with a small laugh.

"Please." He says turning to me.

"I have the perfect one." I say with a smile.

He hands me his phone and I begin typing.

"#justreleased." As soon as I'm done i hand Grayson back his phone and I get the notification that he posted a phone.

"Let the drama begin."