Everything is falling in place! (Part 39)

Samaira's POV

"Sam Princess they have reached Mumbai. They'll be here in like 15 minutes. You ready?" Dad asked me from behind. I immediately kept my phone away.

"Yes daddy I am ready." I said, turning around.

"Oh my god! Samaira, my princess you are looking so beautiful." Daddy said entering the room.

"Thank you." I said.

"I never realised that you grew up so fast. Time flies, I guess. I still remember the day when I first held you in my arms. You were so tiny, wrapped in whitesheets, looking like an angel sent from heaven by God. I just cope up with the thought that you'll get married soon. It is really difficult for me to accept the fact that my princess will get married and leave us." He said, by the end he was almost in tears.

My daddy! I love him so much!

"Daddy, I am not leaving you all." I said.

"Princess, always remember no mattar what this house was yours and will always be yours." He said.

"Daddy, I love you so much." I said, hugging him really tightly.

"I love you so much my doll." He said and hugged me back.

We pulled away.

"Princess, they are almost here, I guess. I am going down. Okay?" He asked.

"Okay." I said.

Daddy went downstairs. I sat down on my bed. I was not getting a good feeling. Something, something is not right here. But what is that?
I have no idea what is wrong here.

"Samaira. They are here." Mom said, entering my room.

"Okay. I am ready." I said getting up.

"Come." She said.

I nodded my head and went after her.

'I'll figure it out later.' I said to myself.

I and mom went downstairs and immediately there was a pin drop silence.

"Here, Mr. Singhania, this is my daughter, Samaira." Daddy said proudly, breaking the silence.

I moved towards them and touched their feet except for Sid, of course.

Tris and Sid were seated on one couch. Anshul was seating beside Jelly. Daddy was seating with Sid's dad. My both moms were seated together.

Tris was looking so beautiful in ethnic wear. I have just seen her in western dresses but she was slaying like always. I was also wearing blue saree and she too was wearing the same.

 I was also wearing blue saree and she too was wearing the same

Tris got up and made me sit with Sid while she sat with moms.

I was looking at my hands that were in my lap the whole time.