:: Amariyah Meets Crazy ::

Lisa's Pov

October 22, 2013

I woke up this morning, laying on a couch, but it wasn't my couch, I sat up wondering what I'm doing sleeping on somebody else couch, in somebody else's house, but then I remembered, I'm on a mission, I sighed, my plan was to wake up before everybody else so I can find out who this amariyah person is, I sat up on the couch and saw that no body was in the house but this one girl, she was a carmel skin color, and she had blackish, brownish hair that was in a bun, I wanted to get a better look at her, so I started walking closer to her, I saw that she started to stir, so I backed away, I saw her open her eyes, they were a light brown color, and she had some long thick eye lashes, she sat up and looked at the alarm clock on the table beside her, her eyes went wide and she hoped up mumbling something like " Gotta get there early" she went to a closet in the hallway and got out what I'm guessing is her clothes, she went into the bathroom and closed the door, I sat back on the couch and waited for her to come back out, since everybody else is gone, I waited for like fifteen minutes for her to come out of the bathroom, I almost fell back asleep, when she finally came out of the bathroom, she had on a black tank top, some dark blue jeans, some black boots and a black sweater, damn she better like black and she still had her bun with a bang, she went in the kitchen, grabbed a apple, then she left out of the apartment, since all the other kids are gone , I guess I'm gonna follow her around today, until I find this amariyah girl, I followed her out the apartment.

Me: Ugh I'm so bored.

She turned around and I slapped my hand over my mouth, she wasn't looking directly at me, so I figured that she couldn't see me, I let out a silent sigh, she shrugged and turned back around and continued to walk down the stairs, when we FINALLY got downstairs and out of the apartment building, we walked all the way to a bus stop, this bus stop is completely vacant, nobody is up here, I guess this is what she was mumbling about getting here early, I was getting bored following her around without her knowing I was here, so I wanted her to know I was here so I tapped her on her shoulder, she looked hesitant to turn around, so I tapped her on the shoulder again, she slowly started turning around, it was kinda funny cause she was peeking through her eyes, but to my disappointment, she still couldn't see me, she started looking around, when she didn't see anybody, she turned back around, we stood there for a few seconds, she has this look in her face like she was wondering about something, then her face switched from a wondering look to a serene look, she looked at peace, like she was having a good ass daydream, all of a sudden I saw her fall to the ground with a thud, I looked back and saw that the bus stop was filled with all these ghetto ass kids, like these lil girls out here look like prostitutes in training, and these gangsta wanna be lookin ass boys, I shook my head at this generation of kids, the lil boy that pushed her was hovering over her, straight dogging her, if all my energy was up right now, I would turn visible and this little boy would be introduced to some very familiar words, but unfortunately I can't. When the bus finally came, she waited until all those lil monsters got on the bus, then she got on, she sat right behind the bus driver, while those evil demon kids threw paper balls at her, she put her head down and I heard her weeping, my heart went out to her, I feel so bad for her, all these kids picking on this one innocent lil girl, they like fifteen and sixteen years old, they need to grow the fuck up, when the bus driver finally pulled up to the school, she was about to get off the bus until, the kids ran up the aisle and pushed her back into her seat, she hit her head on the window of the bus, but she shook it off and waited for everybody to get off the bus, when they all piled off the bus, she speed walked to her class, and it's been like that all day, she would always speed walk to all of her classes with her head down, and when she get to her class she sit in a secluded table by the teachers desk, but she did look comfortable in her last class, nobody talked to her but no one was picking on her either, and did I mention that she has a great voice, they having this little concert thing as a tribute to TLC 's twentieth anniversary, and she has a lot of solo performances, and she's even doing some of my raps, when thus class was over, everybody was dismissed from school, when we made it back to the apartment, I went to sit on the couch again and she went to that closet again, to get some changing clothes I guess, when she got through changing her clothes she let her hair down, she has some pretty long hair, and she even has cute little baby hairs, she went and grabbed the remote and turned on the movie tionne and chilli made, she came and sat down on the couch on the other side of me, I wasn't gonna stop looking at her hair until I touched it, so I got up and went behind her and rubbed my hand through her hair, her head snapped back, I was hoping she would see me but she didn't, so went to sit back on the couch, and I put my legs up on her lap, she looked down at her lap and looked over to wear I was sitting, but not only was she starring where I was sitting, but she was looking straight at me, which means that she can see me, I was about to say something when...