Chapter 1

"Mom!" I yelled, stopping the photo shoot.
"Mom, I refuse to continue this until you answer me." She groaned.
       "What Zoe?" I took a deep breath.
       "When we left Paris, you said that if in seven years I did your photoshoots, I'd be allowed to go back and model with Adrien. Its been 7 years, mom."
      "Zoe, I-..." I cut her off.
      "Mom. Do I have to sing the song? Don't make me sing the song." Her eyes widened and she put up her hands.
        "Alright, alright. You can go back."
********************************
       I got off of the plane, dragging my bag. I searched for my ride until I saw a mop of blond hair and bright green eyes. I dropped my bag.
        "A- Addy?" He turned, a smile on his face.
         "Zoe? Zoe! Its really you!" He ran towards me, throwing his arms around me. I giggled.
          "Yeah, its me." He pulled away, the cheesiest smile on his face.
          "I can't believe you're here! Wait. Why are you here?" He asked as we began walking to the limo.
         "Well, let's just say that I'm your new modeling partner and leave it at that." He shook his head, laughing.
         "Where are you staying?" He asked, waving at the driver to pull up where we were.
        "I'm staying w-" His phone started ringing and he held up finger.
       "One second. Its my friend, Nino." I nodded and sighed as the limo pulled up next to us.
       "I guess you don't care that I'm staying in the mansion with you. I guess I'll just rent out my own apartment." I looked down, getting in the limo.
          He froze, and I could hear his friend asking what was wrong. He looked at me and told Nino he would call him back and jumped in the limo.
          "Are you serious? You're living with me for the next 5 years?" I nodded, a smirk on my face. He squealed, causing me to burst into laughter.
          "Woah, Adrien. Its not like senpai noticed you." His smile turned into a frown and he nudged me.
           "Shut up."