"Juddai"

Zeeshan's POV

"Why do you always look at me that way?" Ziva smiles up at me as she sits in front of me in a bridal wear,all set to marry the guy she loves and I stand here like an idiot, admiring her.

"Like what?"

"You know smiling like you do"

"How can I look at you and not smile" I say with a sad chuckle.

"Are you happy?" Well of course not the girl who I love is marrying someone else.

"Are you?"

"Obviously, today's the best day of my life"she grins at me and in that moment I forget all my pain... I'm doomed right?

"But you didn't answer my question" she looks at me skeptically, but before she can ask anything else she is intrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hey,it's time" shahira smiles at Ziva and gives me a sympathetic look.
Ziva grins widely at me,but before I can stop myself I grab her hand.

"Do you wanna hear something?" My eyes fill up with tears,as the time of her going comes closer.

"Now?"she looks at me as if I'm mad,but I nod anyway.

"Okay then" she sit in front of me as I grab my guitar,this is the first and probably the last time I can express my feelings to her I'm gonna make the most of it.

Achha chalta huu
Duaon mein yaad rakhna
Mere zikr ka zubaan pe swad rakhna,

Chitthi taron mein bhi
Mera tu salaam rakhna

Andhera tera maine leliya
Mera ujala sitara tere naam kiya
Channa mereya mereya

"Zee,you-" she stops me as I look up to  her,when her face covers with realization.

"Ajj meri writing mein dard tha?" (Was there pain in my writings today?) She looks at me with disbelief, as her own eyes fill with tears.

"How-I mean-" she stutters

"I love you, I'm sorry but I love you, I'm not your first love but I can promise I'll spend the rest of my life being your last" I fell on my knees in front of her,pleading her with all I have.

"Zee-Zeeshan I can't,why are you doing this?" She cries as she fells down in front of me taking my face in her hand.
"You are my everything, but just not my lover,please don't do this to us,I can't love you like that"

I push her hand away as anger fills me,standing on my feet, I knock down the lamp near me in frustration.

"Why-Why can't you love me?
You can't love me and I can't unlove you..."

I stumble on the couch sobbing,
"...I promise that I'm trying so hard to be okay with you leaving ,not to think of you or stumble across our memories,I'm trying to forget everything you made me feel...

But last night I saw a picture of us and we looked so happy,you were holding me and I was wrapped around you, and we were laughing" We both smile as though remembering the moment,but its doesn't take too long for the smile to be replaced by sobs.

"And-and it just hit me that I will never get another moment with you like that ,I wont get to laugh at your poor jokes or see your eyes roll every time I'm being stupid, or see you face lighten up when you see stars at night and I won't smile at you randomly-just because I love you ...it just hit me that this is the end" I cover my face with my hands as I let the tears drown my face.

"No-no Zee its not" she crawls next to me uncovering my face with her hands, her own eyes covered with tears but I'm damn sure nothing could compare to the ache I'm feeling

"It is,I can't be around you if I can't be with you,you know what...I wasn't even supposed to fall in love with you at the start,hell now I wish I never knew you. We were just supposed to buddies,but somehow in someway I managed to fall for you,how stupid was I God,and now here we are,falling apart"

"I'm going,never to come back..." Standing on my feet,wiping my tears,I pull her towards me in a hug for what could be the last time.

"Aap humein bhool jao, hum mein koi gham nahi ... jis din humne aapko bhula diya, samajh li jiyega is duniya mein hum nahi"
(If you forget me,I won't be sad but understand that the day I forget you will be my last)

I pull back from her,looking at her with all the love I can before turning to walk away,but I'm stopped when she grabs my hand.

"Don't please don't go..." She pleads to me,resting her head on my shoulder
I kiss her forhead,cursing myself for doing is to us,but somewhere I know,she can never be mine and I can't just be here and pretend like I don't care.

"I have to"

Aisa bhi kya milna
Sath hoke tanha
Aisi kyu saza humne hai payi
Ranjhanna ve

Lakiron mein likhii
Judaaaaaai

• Feels?

•How was it?

•Zi-Han have separated but for how long?

• Next Update-Friday or Saturday