The Real defination of 'Normal'

COPYRIGHT STATEMENT

All right reserved. No part of this book maybe used or reproduced in any manner whatsoever without permission. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No part of this publication can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the author.

And no guys I'm not going to say the like ''if you copy this story I will hunt you or kill you' cause we all know that no one can kill someone like that.duh. So if you will copy my story then I won't kill you but remember that god is always watching and I know what you did last summer ;)

SUMMARY

Somewhere near California there lived a girl-

Nah that's a boring description so here is the real story

Kingsley high was your typical high school. Full Jocks, nerds, cheerleaders, goths and punks but there was Audrey Anderson who was one of those girl who one day wore all pink and the next day she was dressed all black.

Her Four weird friends were only one of there kind. Yup that's true.

She had a friend who was even more weird then kat Valentina, a friend who always completed other's sentences with lyrics, a friend who kicked every human who had balls and a friend who always talked about satan. Yes weird I know.

And there story is kinda funny

Sounds abnormal? Nope for them it's a definition of normal.

A/N

WARNING THIS BOOKS JOKES ABOUT ALL THE CLICHÉ STORY LINES ON WATTPAD SO DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES IN A TWIST IF YOU DIDN'T GET MY JOKES

Before I start let me give you a warning that this is not your usual teen fiction story. It's full of humor and the lead girl is just like us not your typical nerd. So ladies and gentleman (I'm not even sure if there are any boys) tie your seatbelt because you're about to start the journey.

P.S follow the traffic rules because it's going to be a long ride.

-LosAngelesDarkGirl