First gig

It was a surprisingly hot day and today was the day of their first gig here in Seoul. Except, it's not going to be just them there and they won't be using their instruments. 

  Being the oldest of the group, Shenel had the responsibility of making sure that they had the right transport, everyone knew what they were going to wear, and the makeup etc. 

  Sarah had written and produced the whole (with some help from the others) song and had also decided which parts everyone would get, considering they're strengths and weaknesses.

  Last, but not least, Jess was in charge of making the choreography, cleaning it when it was learnt and everyone was confident with it. 

 (A/N: Pretend that Sarah is like Woozi, Jess is like Hoshi and Shenel is like....... Shenel)

  A few hours later, they had arrived at the venue and the girls were buzzing with excitement. There were so many famous K-POP groups that everyone would've heard of; SHINee, SEVENTEEN, EXO, BTS, Girls Generation (TTS too), Red Velvet, Got7, BtoB and so on. Their only doubt was that no one would enjoy their show, 'What if they weren't good enough to be here?', 'What if they all boo them?'. Many different scenarios of how badly this could go, were running through their heads (A/N: if that makes sense).

  They would never share this with anyone, but the hours of sleep they had missed, the cups of coffee they had, a number of pills they took to help their health was over the scale. All of their hard work had gone into this performance was just unbelievable. 

  Making sure their hair, makeup and everything were perfect, they wondered to the left wing of the stage where they started chatting with BTS whilst waiting for heir turn.

  Not much longer, BTS was on their way on, singing songs from their new album 'WINGS'. (A/N: You have to admit, this is one of their best albums). The LASSO girls were the MC's for the night, introducing everyone from their box at the back of the arena.

  By the time that the BangTan boys had finished, the girls were a nervous wreck. It wasn't their first time performing to a crowd but if was their first time doing it in a different language. 

  They had all started learning languages from a young age, and since Sarah came from Japan, Shenel from Korea, and Jess born in China but raised in Jeju and England, It made it that much easier since they already had an understanding of the language and the culture. Therefore they knew how to introduce themselves politely to their fans and how to address them. 

  Running onto the stage, the bright stage lights almost blinded them as they 'attempted' introduce themselves. Luckily they managed to pull it off and were soon performing their Korean version of 'Severed', their hit song, and most depressing.

  By the end of the song, the arena was in tears and even Young and Surviving themselves were on the brink of tears, thinking about how far they had come since they first started the band in year 7, the year they first met. A lot of things had happened since then but when you take a while to think about it, you can't even remember half of it.

  FLASHBACK!!

  It was their first day in their Korean high school. They would only be staying there for a year as exchange students but it was 100% worth it. All they students greeted them nicely and when they had found out that the three girls were in a band together, everyone started cheering and screaming and that's where it all really kicked off. They had a small performance that couldn't even be considered a gig since barely anyone showed up but it was a special moment.

  END FLASHBACK!! (A/N: watch out for cringe)

  The girls all looked at each other, obviously knowing that the other was remembering the past and they all unconsciously drifted towards each other in a group hug. 

  FLASHBACK!!

  When they first told their parents they wanted to be in a band, the parents took it in different ways.

  Sarah's mum told her that it would never happen and she would probably end up working in Sainsbury's stacking shelves because she knows how much Sarah friggin loves Sainsbury's.

  Jess' mum took it a different way and encouraged her to follow her dreams (A/N: sorreh) and soon enough, a full size, black and white bass was bought.

  Shenel's mum didn't really care what Shenel did, being that she would end up a successful woman with a good life and a job that pays well.

  Well, that went well.

ENDF FLASHBACK!!

  Breaking away from their hug, all the fans cheered and a few songs later, they were off stage.

  Suddenly Jess was hit by a sudden dizzy spell and everything went black. Shouting was heard but it was too late.

(A/N: OK!!! I managed to get the next chapter up! More words than I had originally thought there, I made it was a little twist at the end because it thought it was pretty boring. I do occasionally get dizzy spells like that but I don't faint from them so yeh xD I will try to update as much as possible as said in the last chapter but we'll see how it goes. I just need a lot of nagging. Till next time xD)