Christmas Special

Hai. This is a Christmas Special, only though there is only 3 chapters. Hope you enjoy it :)

     The weather in Konoha made it clear that Christmas is coming. Even though its not snowing, December in Konoha is pretty cold and windy, about 10 degrees, cold enough to put on big coats and look like snowmans. In class, all the students are especially chatty, talking about what they are going to do for Christmas. Even the teachers are less cranky and smiled more often.

        "We are gonna have a big hotpot! Then we would open presents! Man, I wonder what I would get this year? I hope they wouldnt get me a sweater again!" One overexcited random student said.

         "Yeah! Hotpot are always the best in this cold. You know, beef is the best food for it. But my mom always put in vegetables. Seriously? Yuck!"said another in the same group.

         "Haha! My dad always give me really big presents! Last year he gave me this ninja outfit. He have a really bad fashion sense though." Complained another.

          ..... I abruptly turned my head from the group. It just annoys me to no end how much these kids take their parents love and everything for granted. For ninjas, they always have life-risking missions. The higher the rank, the more dangerous it is. They are just kiddies with no lives trying to become ninjas if they have not lost anyone. Like my... No, yuki, dont think about it. It will just hurt you more. Forget about it, forget about it. I did my best to smile brightly, but there was still a stinging feeling in my chest. I must have a heart disease! Yep, must be it. I looked up to stop any tears drom falling. It always works. When I was ready to face the world, I caught a glimpse of Sasuke beside me. He was still scrowling, but there was a hint of sadness in his eyes as he looked out the window. Oh right, the Uchiha massacre. I learnt that while doing my research on Konoha. So he didnt have anyone else too, huh? Must be really lonely, to go home everyday just to have no one to welcome him home with warmth...

What about Naruto? As far as I could tell, he was an orphan too....

I know! Its really none of my business, but I should have a Christmas party or something like that for Naruto and Sasuke, and maybe the gang, kiba, hinata, shino, shikamaru, chouji, ino and sakura too! In the time that I have been here, being with Naruto led me to know more people. What should I do? I wrote down a list of things, but I eventually cancelled it out anyway. Its so frustrating! What Christmas activity that wouldnt annoy/piss  Sasuke off or make Naruto bored? How do I even make them go to the event anyway?! I threw up my hands in annoyance.

      " Er.. Yuki? Are you alright?" Iruka-sensei looked at me weirdly. Huh? I looked around to see no one else. I guess its break now. "Is there a problem? I can try to help you...."

        Should I? Oh well, it couldnt hurt, right? "Sensei, I have a favour. You see....."

        ........

      Ha. Problem solved. I knew I could count on sensei. The back of my head screamed 'liar!' Hmp, what is wrong with making full use of things, hm? I walk along the streets, trying to find inspiration for the big event. I paused at an animal shop, going in to pet the cute fluffy kittens. "Oh, are you here to buy them? I could offer a cheap price. Sighh, Im going to leave this village for a while, and nobody is going to take care of all these sweet animals. What should I do?" The owner of the shop muttered more to herself than to me. I nodded grimly, its really so sad. They might be out in the streets to fend for themselves soon. Just as I was about to exit, I saw a flyer pasted on the wall. I smirked. With that, I went back to the academy, just in time for the next lesson.

         It all began with a prank I just happened to walk right into. Okay, so maybe I clued Naruto in, and he seem to like it. So he put a pail of pink paint on the top of the door, so that when the next person opens the door, he/she will be poured in paint. I stood guard at the door, refraining anyone from entering, until Sasuke comes. Hehe, next comes the hard part.