Who did this to Lydia Martin?

Hey guys!! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Lydia POV:

I slowly opened my eyes to find my whole pack. Kira, Isaac, Allison, Scott, and Stiles. But where was Malia?

Then everything came back to me. Malia threatening me and clawing me. I was furious, but also scared that she would still be mad at me.

"Hey Lydia, how you doing?" Allison asks me, holding my hand.

"Fine, I guess...," I say, acting confused.

"Hey Lyds," Stiles says as he gives me the classic Stiles smirk that I love. like Lydia. like.

"Hey" I say looking around my hospital room, "Where am I?" I ask , sounding confused so they don't jump to conclusions that I know exactly what happened, when I do.

"Someone hurt you and you passed out." Scott says making sure that I understand what happened.

"Oh," was all that I managed to say. I didn't know that Scott knew what happened. I was interrupted while lost in y thoughts by Stiles.

"Hey guys, can I talk to Lydia....alone" He says looking at everyone's reaction. Everyone nodded their heads and walked outside of the room, looking relieved that I was ok.

"Lyds, what are all those scars over your body?" He asks, curiosity roaming his face completely.

I was frozen. How did he find out about them? Nobody knows about them, well other than him now.

"What are you talking about? What scars?" I say trying to act like I don't know what he is talking about. He caught on quickly.

"These scars," He says pointing to my arms and wrists.

"Nothing.." I say trying to avoid eye contact with the boy with hazelnut eyes.

"Lydia!! look at me. I want to help. Tell me what's wrong?," Stiles said with a harsh tone.

"You want to know what's wrong , huh, well why don't you talk to your girlfriend, the one who put me in this bed!! Huh. She has everything. She has YOU. And when YOU touch me or even stare and I look at you, I get one more scar added to my collection. One more closer.." I said close to tears. He looked furious but he was TRYING to hide it.

"LYDIA!! You better not ever say that ever again. OK." He said looking deep into my soul, just like the other day.

"I want to die...." I whispered

  "No, stop." He pursed his lips and violently shook his head. " Stop saying you want to die, you're still here aren't you? If you wanted to you wouldn't be here and honestly, I like it better if you're here because I know someone feels the same pain that I do, and they're still here. With me. " He said with reassuring eyes that made me feel like I am at home.

I smiled my weakest smile and shook my head.

"One more question who did this to you Lyds?" Stiles said with worried eyes.

" Um.... maybe Malia.. but I don't remember." I said trying not to look in his eyes, or I would be pouring out my heart that Malia did this all and that I love him.

And just like that Stiles Stilinski was out the door, leaving me. again

------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry I was gone but I had tons of tests since it is the end of the first marking period today. Hope you enjoy!! Next part will be coming soon!

Oh and about the episode.........

OMG I LOVED THE EPISODE!! I LOVED WHEN STILES SAID THAT LYDIA SHOULD REMEMBER WHEN HE HAD A CRUSH ON HER FOR FRESHMAN, SOPHOMORE, AND JUNIOR YEAR!! AND THE MOST IMPORTANT PART!! "just remember... remember that I love you" AND BANG HES GONE!!! OHFSHSNLKDSGUFJDBSIBJBGUOHBFSJGDBLA!!

IM DEAD.... that's not even all my ranting. WARNING- NEXT WEEK WILL BE EVEN WORSE TO THE END OF THIS PART OF THE SEASON!!! I love them both so much. I FHUDBJKBDHUBJ

LEAVE ME FOR DEAD...

(you just met me during any teen wolf episode or any stydia moment)