Chapter 1

"yes mom."

I say to my mother through the phone for a hundred time as I park outside my house.

"yes mom, I know "

And again..

" yes mom I eat very well "

Well that's a lie.

" yes mom I have a lot of friends"

And another lie.

"for fuck sake mom I know how to wash my hair"

Jees this woman

"key mom bye. Love you too."

Well that wasn't a lie.

I love my mom like hell. She went through a lot to raise me with kindness and love and I truly appreciate and respect her for that and I really love her. But you know, she is the typical mom who is afraid for her little girl which happen to live in a different country right now. Away from her mom and her dad.

My dad?

Nooo he is not dead or divorced. He is the same typical father who wants the best for her daughter.

Well enough for my family.

This is me. I'm still trying to figure me out.

I mean I want to do something  different. I want everyone to know my name and I sure as hell one day I will succeed. I will earn a lot of money and respect from everyone. I'll buy myself a big house and one for my family. And travel the entire world so I can discover new things and cultures.

I make this thoughts as I open the door to my apartment. My castle. Aka a mini loft that barely fits the fridge inside my bedroom.

Well at least have a big balcony with a great view.

After a big day at work all I can do is to throw my self into the shower and I make myself a cup of tea and go straight ahead to bed.

Tomorrow is my day off so I can relax and do nothing all day.