Chapter 2

The horrible sound of my ring tone was the first thing I experienced today and I can tell my day off will be ruined as I see the phone number.

"hey boss" I say with my sleepy voice.

"where the hell are you? " the annoying bich of a voice scream filled my house.

" please don't shout it's 9 in the morning and I have a day off as I can remember " I say while my blood is boiling through my veins.

" I don't give a shit about your day off. Boss is out today and he put me in charge so get your lazy ass here now"

"or else?"

"do you have the guts to find out?"

Sure I have bitch.

"I sure have the guts to let boss's wife know that he fucks you when he gets bored."

I tell her with sass. That bitch she thinks she is someone cause she is fucking with my boss.

"you little stupid slu.. " oh no girl I'm not finished yet.

" and of course his awful taste in wamen "

Yeah girl. You did great.

I congrats myself as I hear the bich yelling through the phone threats about kicking me out of the job and blah blah blah.

" yeah yeah Shasa I'll be there in 20 "

She continued to yell through the phone as I stopped the phone call.

My God I had ONE and only one fucking day off and she ruined it. Well when the karma works for her I'll be glad to see how dirty she can be.

I got myself out of my warm bed and head to the closet fast. I dress myself and wash my face and teeth in 10 minutes. Well I'm fast when I want to.

I want to be there quick so I can leave early.

You see my job has different hours of work. You have to complete 8 hours a day and the schedule is ready for each of employees the previous day.

So if they tell me I have to be at work at 9 am I can leave and be home at 5 pm if I'm lucky and don't stuck in the traffic.

As I walk through the empty tables and of course an empty coffee shop the first thing I want to do is to make myself a coffee and go find the bitch.

I open my boss's office door only to find her spinning around with the wheel chair.

"Are you fucking serious? You told me to hurry up to work and there is no one here and by fact I almost got killed myself in the car just to find you here doing nothing? You didn't even properly open the damn shop"

A little bit of drama never hurt any one...

"well I thought you can do it., "

" you know that you are a waitress too right? I'm not the only person who works here. "

I tell her as I make my way out of the office.

" but darling, today I'm your boss!! "

I can hear her laughing inside the office. I want to kill her. Just a little bit and the world gonna thank me for that.

I opened the coffee shop and after 15 minutes people were here to get there's coffees .

The entire time Shasa was on the office and she didn't even bother to come outside and help me with work. But the thing is that my boss is coming in anytime time only to find me here, working, on my day off and her probably sleeping on his desk. Ugh I wish he will fire her.. Or me I don't give a shit.

The time runs fast and my shift is almost done. As I stand by the bar waiting for my boss to come in any time. Then someone entered the shop. He was a very nice young man with curled hair and a forest green eyes. His wore a black shirt and a pair of black jeans and black boots. He was coming all the way to the bar and I began to feel little weird for some reason.

I mean a lot of hot guys were coming here and I can confense that I have dated most of them, but there was something with him.

As he made his way to the bar he taped his fingers harsh on the wooden side of the bar.

"Hello" I say with my best smile that I can get afford

"I want a coffee. Quick "

He spat with his deep voice rudely.

" well I'm sorry I don't know how to make that kind of coffee.. "

I say while I staring to his beautiful eyes.

Damn his hot.

" excuse me? " he said to me with a frown on his looks.

" dude I don't know what kind of coffee you drink so I can't make you one an less you delight me "

I say and I put my hands closer to his on the bar.

" just an a espresso. And hurry up "

He says as he trying to find his wallet to pay for his coffee.

" be patient.. " I murmur loud enough for him to hear me.

" you talk much " he says as he continues to look to his wallet.

" you are a dick "

" what? " he says now looking at me

" I thought we were telling facts about each other." I told him as I hand him his coffee.

He continued staring at me and I smiled to him.

"well have a nice day sir. "
I told him as I wait for an answer.

" how much is the coffee? " he asked me still staring at me.

" that's on me. Now hurry up, you'll be late. "I told him as made my way out of the bar going towards the tables that be needed to be done.

He went to the door and stops before he opened it and returned to give me another glance. He then turned his way out of the shop raising his hand and smile to his self.

Well that was awesome. I never spoke to a guy like that before. I mean I have dated a lot of assholes but I was never the first one that speaks.

Did I say that he was hot? Well he was very hot, and he definitely made my crappie day so thanks stranger who I hope I will meet again.

While I make this thoughs smiling to myself proudly my boss got inside the coffee shop and while he seemed very angry when he watches me cleaning the tables.

He didn't say a word to me and he made his way towards his office.

That will be interesting.