18

Looking at the time, I see its 8pm.

"Yeah, I better get going now, I have a couple of videos I need to sort out for tomorrow," Joe says getting up, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Ok, thanks for coming round," I say wrapping my arms around him giving him a hug as he hugs back.

"See you soon love," He says waving as he walks out.

Going up back to my room, I set my alarm for 7am. Photoshoot tomorrow!

Next Morning

Waking up, I put on my blue jeans with, Pink jumper threw on top along side my while trainers.

Once I'm ready I go to the bathroom doing my face routine and brushing my teeth before meeting my mom in the hall downstairs before we left.

Getting into the car, I look around to see not many paparazzi! Must be too early for them.

"So, whats happening with you and Joe?" My mom asks as my driver pulls off.

"What you mean?" I reply looking at twitter on my phone.

"You've spent so much time together, are y'all a couple or something?" she asks.

"No, we are just friends," I say as I flash her a smile, she just nods back at me before going on her phone.

We stay like this for the next 20 minutes of the car journey before we get to the place, pulling up, me and my mom get out of the car as loads of paparazzi swarm us throwing loads of questions at me but I just shrug them all off before walking into the building.

"Hey, Kaylee, my names Ryder, I'm directing this shoot so if you have any questions let me know and your dressing room is here, makeup, hair and outfit is already waiting for you," He says leading me towards a door with my name on as I thank him and walk in with my mom.

"Hey, my names George, I'll be doing your hair and makeup with Steph and Holly will be doing your hair and Lindsay will sort your costume." he says leading me to the chair in front of the mirror as he starts straight away.

Pulling out my phone I go on to snapchat before recording a video of myself whilst Ryder and Steph are doing my makeup and Holly starting my hair.

Switching onto twitter, I take a picture in the mirror of me surrounded by them before capturing it "Photoshoot *excited face emoji thing*"

Putting some music on, I put my phone down as I sat there letting them get on with there work.

Once done, Lindsay passes me an outfit to put on as I go and get change into it.

I walk out and towards the place where we have the photo shoot. 

-8pm.

Walking out the building me and mom get into the car sitting in silence until we get home. Pulling up we get out and walk in.

Running upstairs I throw my bag and phone on the end of the bed before collapsing on the bed. Today was very tiring. Before I knew it I was fast asleep.

-
Sorry this isn't good just a filler really :)

Y'all more votes&Comments and I'll upload more parts because it's more motivating to upload when you guys vote and comment :)