8.

Sana pov.

I can't wait to hang out with yuto and kino! I thought. What should I wear?? Oh! How about the shirt I bought with mom!. (Her outfit in the media) . I'm ready! Should I text kino? Nah, I don't what him to think I'm weird. I thought I don't want to lose him as a friend. I don't want to be alone like I how I was in Japan. As I was deep in thought, my phone buzzed pulling out of my thoughts.

<Kino😊> Hey are you ready?? I'm gonna pick you up.

<sanabunny🐰>Neh, oppa! By the way, can I invite momo and mina unnie??

<kino😊> Of course! They're my friends too.

<sanabunny🐰> yayay! Thank you oppa!!

I texted momo and mina where to meet me and kino. I'm really excited to hang out with all my new friends. In Japan, no one liked me. I was always bullied. But this is a new me.

"Sana! Your friend is here to pick you up!" My mom called."ne,omma!" I ran down the stairs but being me,I tripped. I closed my eyes and braces for impacted. I land on the ground with a thud but it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would. I felt the ground under me move up and down. Earthquake?! Ani. I felt around the ground to find my glasses but instead I felt something hard and warm. What is this?? Ah! There you are! I thought.I found my glasses and quickly put them on. And looked at where I was.....

I didn't land on the ground.........

.....

I landed on........

Yuto!?  I realized I was laying on yuto and I was touching his chest and arms. His face was inches away from mine. I was so close that I could feel his hot breath on my lip. I felt my face warm up. But his face was dark red. I tried to stand up but my shirt was caught on his jackets zipper. Making things more awkward. We eventually sat up but we couldn't separate so yuto was trying to get my shirt unstuck. He was shaking and his face was still red. Our position was uncomfortable,so he made me sit on his lap which made my face turn red like his. "U-um a-are you o-ok??" Yuto asked not looking at me. "N-ne yuto" I said. I didn't call him 'oppa' cause I didn't want to make things more awkward. " yuto?" He looked at me and asked. "I-isn't that y-your n-name?" I asked. " why not oppa?" He said looking at me seriously. He was still alittle pink. "I didn't want to make thing even more awkward" I said looking down. " but I like it when you call me oppa" he mumbled, but I heard him. "What?" I said pretending I didn't hear him. "Nothing!" He suddenly looked up. Then we realized we were again inches apart. I stood up but he pulled me back on his lap. And made me look at him. I saw him lean closer to me. I just sat there looking at him. Not doing anything. But I stood up. "What are you doing?" I said, looking serious. " leaning in to kiss you?" He said,as if stating the obvious. "I know that, but why? We are friends!" I said. "I-" yuto was cut of by kino. " sana!" Kino said waving at me. "Hi oppa!!" I waved back showing my best smile.pretending I forgot yuto. "Sana, what happened to your glasses? There's a smuge on it." Kino said taking off my glasses."stop! I'm ugly!" I said covering my face. "No your not. Your beautiful" Kino said removing my hands from my face. "Jijja?" I said ."of course!" He showed me his eye smile.  I hugged him tightly." Thank you oppa! Your the first to say that to me! I love you!" I said hugging him."Y-you love m-me!?" Kino said shocked (mabye hopeful😉)
"Of course,! Your my best friend!" I said hugging him. " I love you to, sana" he hugged back

After awhile we release from the hug.  "Oh! Hey yuto!" Kino said. Crap! I forgot he was here! Yuto just looked at Kino and didn't greet him back. He just looked at Kino coldly and then walked past both of us. Great now he's mad at me. Does he like me? Why did he try to kiss me?? I thought this. "Sana are you ok??" Momo asked me. When did she get here? Oh! I was thinking to much. "Heh I'm ok"  i gave her a reassuring smile. "Ok! Yuto can I speak with you for a second?" Momo asked him. " sure" he shrugged.  I wonder what they are gonna talk about. "Guys im gonna go to the bathroom" I said.

" Yuto, what are doing here?!" I heard momo yelling. " What do you mean? I can't hangout with my friends" yuto said.What are they talking about? " I know what your doing! I kbow you. You just want sana! I wont let you hurt her!" Momo whispered yelled. Hurt me? He'll hurt me? No, I'm not.gonna let myself get hurt again. Not after....

"Sana?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around saw......

....

.....

Cliffhanger

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't hate me! I'm going to publish again tonight at midnight probably. I hope you like the story. Later on there will be some conflic(hint hint😉) will she really be happy where she is? Or will the past come back to haunt her?? Old love return? A new love No one thought of?  We'll see

~Ellie ♡