Note/Vote Tutorial/THANK YOU

Hey guys I just posted a chapter a couple minutes ago. For some weird reason it posted back a little bit so you'll have to scroll back before the author notes which I don't know why it did that. So just in case anyone was wondering. Another thing. I wanted to do a voting tutorial. Don't make fun when I first came to wattpad I didn't know what voting was or how to do it or anything about it.
What you need to know:
1. Voting is pretty much just saying you liked the chapter.   It's like the heart in Instagram or the thumbs up in Facebook. Just like leaving a comment saying "hey do more! That was good" in a simple tap.
2. To vote, u usually tap the screen like u would to get out of the story. The AT the bottom there is a little outline of a star, an out line of a speech bubble, and some other thing. If you tap the little star outline u have voted on the chapter. If u tap the little speech bubble outline, it takes u to the comments where u can write a comment.
Just 1 more thing. (I know this is pretty long. Sry) I'M OVER 500 READS!!!!!!!! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT IT MEANS SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH TO ME!!!!!!! AAAAAAH! EEEEEEEK! YAAAAAAAAY! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT OR DAY I'M SO HAPPY!!