3 - My Immortal

It would be better if you watched the YouTube Video with this chapter. Thanks ❤

Savanna's Pov:

I walk in my room. I sit on my bed and cry, cry, cry, and cry. Why did my Sister commit suicide? I sit on my bed. Questioning... Then I hear a knock. I say, "Go Away!"

Justin says, "Ya know it would be nice if we got to talk..."

I get up, "About what? About how you abused me? Yeah you're a real help."

Justin says, "I told you I don't want to hurt you..."

I interrupted him, "Why did you bully me in the first place? Especially when I needed you the most but you weren't there..." It's just silence, "Exactly you just want to use me. And my friend Emily. Just to get back at me. I know you don't like her."

I walk into my bathroom but he stops the door before it being closed and my book with blades fell out. He looks shocked now.

I hurry up and pick up my blades and put them in my book that had a mean quote Justin said to me Go away Savanna no one loves you go kill yourself! He looks at me.

I sigh, "What do you want from me? My Sister just died... I kinda want some space right now."

He leans forward I lean in. And his lips are on mine. He kisses softly. Then I pull away. I say, "Get Out..." Tears stream down my face, "Get Out!"

He leaves. And I start cutting my wrists and legs again. I get in the shower and cry.

Justin's Pov:

I leave her room. I leave the house. Damn it my one chance. But I blew it.

I go to my room once I get home. Realizing that I'm the worst person. Then I call Emily.

She answers, "Hello?"

I say, "Wanna Have Sex?"

She has a silent moment. Then I say again, "Wanna have sex?"

She says, "Is anyone at your house?"

I say, "Nope! Is anyone at yours?"

She says, "No. Not for two more hours. Come to my house. Bring a condom. I'll see you bit."

I grin, "Okay Emily. Bye"

She says, "Bye." Then I hang up. And go get ready.
___________________________

Wow. Justin is that upset that he'd go have sex with her best friend. I mean well... Never mind. I hope you like the Chapter Vote and Comment.