36 - Another Day Goes By

*two days later*

Justin's POV:

It's now Monday. Jake, Savanna and I are all packing. Jake is already ready.  I go upstairs Savanna has her Carry on and her Suitcase.

I just have a suitcase and so does Jake. But Savanna is staying their longer than us. I go back to my house real quick.

I go inside and Damon says, "So You had sex with her didn't you?"

I say, "Yeah four days ago. And I have her Underwear."

Damon gives me another Condom. I say, "Why?"

He says, "Well your going to Cali aren't you?"

I say, "Yes."

"Then take it." I grab it and put it in my pocket. Then I run back over to my Mom and said good bye.

I went back to Savanna's and they were already loading in the car.

I threw the condom on the ground of my driveway and start running. Jake asks, "Ready?"

I say, "Yes." I get in the back and he drives us to the airport. They scanned us.
We were all good. The seating order on the Plane went Me, Savanna, Jake.

*After Flight*

It's 3:28 pm in California. Andrea found us. Savanna gives her an attack hug. Andrea says, "Whose this handsome dude?"

She laughs and says, "That's my older brother Jacob."

I smile and say to Savanna, "Isn't it funny how we both have older brothers named Jacob?"

Savanna turns to me, "Our Moms Probably did it on Purpose." I smile. We take our luggage and go to the car. Two Suitcases could fit. And then Savanna's Carry-on and her Suitcase are in the back.

Savanna and Andrea we're talking about nails. Then we make it to her house. It's Big too.

Savanna's POV:

We get to our house in LA. We open the door and Jake and Justin have a surprise look on their face.

I ask, "What's Up?"

Justin says, "This Place is big."

I giggle. Andrea says, "Well let's go up to your rooms." We follow Andrea. She says, "So Justin your room is just down that hallway just follow Savanna. Jake you'll come with me."

Jake follows her downstairs. I go down there after I put my suitcase in my room. Justin's is next to mine.

I run downstairs and See Jacob finally found his room. It was across from Andrea's Room. Then I hear someone say, "Where's Savanna!?"

I run to the living room. I yell, "Madison!" I hug her and she asks, "How are you Savanna?"

"I'm getting better."

"Guess who I brought?" I give her a confused look until Hayes, Jack and Nash came through the door. I go hug Hayes Right away.

Justin asks, "What's going on?"

I say, "Oh this is my best friend Hayes. Jack G this is Justin. Justin, Jack. Nash is my Co-Star for the TV Show we're in..."

Justin says, "Oh yeah Back Fired. I like it. It reminds me of the Thinning."

Jack asks, "Whose he?"

I say, "This is Justin Drew Blake. My Boyfriend."

Hayes says, "Yeah I know you. Your one of those Famous Musers right?"
Justin nods.