Dirty Dreams, How lovely.

Cole's P.O.V
I woke up feeling a trail of kisses down to my abdomen, looking down was the fluff of my gingered crush. My face heat up, What the hell was he doing here?! Goddamnit- And what is he doing?!
"P-Peter?!" I'd say in a shocked tone, trying to slide myself from under him.
"Shh.. You'll wake the gaurds.." He'd look up at me, smiling.
"B-But- What the hell are you doing?! W-Why are you-" I'd be cut off as he pulled my pants down, glaring down at the buldge in my boxers.
"P-Peter- Hey- What the fuck are you doing?!I'd say, trying to whisper as best I could. How was one even supposed to take this??
"Shhh.." He'd repeat once more, gripping the rim of my blue boxers and sliding them down. The coldness in the room caused me to gasp out, I felt my buldge grow as he let my erection sprang out, nearly hitting him in the face. He was glaring at me lustfully, surely I wouldn't blame him- But- How did he even get in? Did the gaurds let him in?!
"Hey.. Cole.." He'd purr, moving his head closing to my hardon.
"What..?" I'd say, my heart quicking.
"I love you." was all he said before he took the entire length in, the wet warmth surrounding my dick whole.
"G-HAAAH!" I'd cry out, my back arching as I gripped tightly onto the bedsheets.
"How choote" (How cute) He'd say, the vibrations sending even even more pleasure.
"S-Shut u-aH-" I'd attempt in arguing, only to be lost with words as he began to bob his head, his tongue swirling at the tip.
"P-Peter-hah--" I'd thrust my hips into his mouth, of which Peter complied with.
"I-I don't think y-you sh-ah-ould continue- I'll-ah..-" I'd once again manage as drool dribbled down of the side of my mouth, my eyes closed tightly.
"Phease chome." (Please come) He'd mumble as he continued to suck.
"p-ETER!!" I'd yell out again, my hands removing themself from the grip on the sheets and grasping onto the gingers hair, forcing him to take my entire length as I climaxed into his mouth, my hot seed shooting back into his throat.
And that's when I shot awake, my palms sweaty and face heated. I was panting.
Not only was that entire thing a dream, but I was 10 minutes late for the meetup at my parole officer's house, along with my 'morning wood' problems.
Surely I can just hide it- right?

(A/N)
this part probably has a lot of mispells because I was typing reletively quick!!!!