Im home

(A/n): I am very sorry for not uploading in forever! I love writing this so much and I just also wanted to thank all of you for over 500 reads! I never thought this story would be that good... Any who, so I am now updating this chapter as a thank you and I will make it a little longer. I know, I know my chapters are always long, but I want to keep it that way! It makes the story better in my perspective. Also last chapter was a little short. :p So, without further a do, let's get in with this shall we? We shall!

(Your P.O.V.)
After that whole ordeal with me crying, again, and Mark comforting me, again, we finally made it home! I looked over to Mark as he pulled up in front of his house and saw a smile tugging at the corners of his lips. He is happy about something.

"I'm going to get my suit case, can you pop the trunk Mark?" My question was responded with a chuckle.

"What? Is there something on my face? Why did you chuckle?" Mark looked over at me, unbuckled his seat belt, opened his door, stepped out of the car, and closed the door behind him.

'Thanks for the info dude!'

I was snapped out of thought when the passenger door, my door, was swung open. There stood Mark with a grin, one hand, resting at his side and the other is stretched out towards me, offering to help me.

"Ain't no lady gonna struggle on her own on my watch!" I giggled at Mark and his stupidity. I give him an army salute and unbuckle my seatbelt. I take his hand and he helps me step out of the car. He gives me a big comforting hug.

"Thank you Mark." I gave him a smile and he gave me a smile in return.

Then I hear a familiar Irish voice shouting. Jack ran out of the front door and was running towards me.

"Y/n! Your here!" I was quickly engulfed in a bear hug by Jack. I giggled and hugged him back. He picked me up and started to spin me around. I was a little surprised by his quick action and yelped a little. He stopped spinning and set me down on the pavement. He then, like the douche he is, ruffled my hair with his hand.

"Nice to see you too Jack." Mark held his hands on his hips and tapped his foot. I giggled at Mark. Jack just rolled his eyes.

"Comere ya big doof!" Jack extended his arms and waited for Mark to hug him. Mark huffed and walked to Jack and gave him a hug. I giggled at them, they where both huge goofballs.

"So you got all yer stuff Y/n?" Jack draped his arm over my shoulder and booped my nose.

"Yeparooni!" I smiled at Jack and looked over to Mark to see he went back and got my suit case from out of the trunk. He just carried it like it weighed nothing! To me it felt like it weighed a ton or two!

"So Y/n, I was thinking..." Jack started.

"Do you want to maybe go to someplace known as a go kart racing track?" My eyes lit up with excitement.

"Of course! I just want to unpack first, can we watch something, like a movie? After I unpack though." Jack gave me a smile and hugged me.

"Of course Y/n!" Mark had just came back out of the house, he brought my suit case into my "new" room. I looked over to him and mouthed 'Thank You'. He gave me a thumbs up and walked back inside.

Jack pulled from the hug and poked my nose.

"Tag! Your it!" Jack ran off in one swift movement.

"YOUSONOFABITCH!!" I ran after him into the house. I saw him run up stairs and I giggled as I ran after him. I came to a stop when he ran into Mark's room and closed the door behind him.